i was seduced by the blue

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Megatron31, May 23, 2011.

1. Megatron31

Megatron31 I Belong to Nobody!

Ebay:
    i told my self i was just gonna be happy with my cmhs KO thundercracker (generations version was anounced 2 days after i made my order) and even after seeing reviews i blissfully ignored it. thinkinbg i was happy with what i had

UNTIL TODAY...........................

i saw it in person and couldnt stop staring at it until finally i caved

i guess the cmhs is going up for sale

stupid generations being so awesome

2. G1Prowl

G1Prowl Prick, apparently

News Credits:
    So far the only KOs that have tempted me have been the Diaclone Classics that they've just announced. I'm waiting to see if HasTak decides to hit this cash cow first, or maybe if ehobby or some other place gets an exclusive made.

3. MrSneis

MrSneis Build Giant Robot!

News Credits:
    The generations Thundercracker is by far the most awesome seeker mold I've encountered. I wonder how the TFCC g2 ramjet compares though he is a cone head and super expensive.

4. Rattrap Primal

Rattrap Primal Geek Overlord, Botbot Collector

He is awesome, got him as my default Thundercracker now, retired the Botcon version

5. exomega255

exomega255 Emerald Green

News Credits:
    Ramjet actually have the best seeker mold of all seekers, because unlike the non-coneheads, it doesn't have wings that block the arm movement.

6. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    I have Henkei thundercracker still MISB, This was back in 2008, would have opened him if he didn't have the QC problems,

I don't have Generations Thundercracker yet but i'm defintley keeping Generations and in a couple of years, i'l sell Thundercracker.

7. SAF7

SAF7 LOVE this game!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    You know, it's threads like this that make me thankful that I have absolutely no urge to collect all of the Seekers. I have Acid Storm and Thrust, and I think I'm fine leaving it at that (and I'm not even sure I still want Acid Storm :lol ).

Not gonna lie, though, Thundercracker does look pretty nice. If I wasn't able to find Warpath the same day I saw TC, I would've probably bought him without thinking :lol .

8. MrSneis

MrSneis Build Giant Robot!

News Credits:
    It's bad with the seekers, once you get started you don't want to NOT have them all ><

9. artiepants

artiepants Transformers '84!!!

News Credits:
    Generations Thundercracker came out straight-up gorgeous ~ i didn't think they could really make me care that much about a new seeker, since i'm not enamored with that mold (too simple and blocky) and i never cared for TC much as a character, But he is just amazing. Far and a way the best of the 3 versions released. ~ Actually all of the Generations Seekers came out really well ~ TC almost makes me wish they'd re-do Skywarp with better colors and more geewunny paint aps (and i LIKE classics SW)

10. Sammael

Sammael MightyMegatron from ATT

News Credits:
    I had a Generations Thundercracker in my hands for a day or two (MISB) and sold it off because I liked the color of my Henkei one a lot better. Sure, Henkei TC is loose as hell, but since he spends 99.99% of his time posed on my shelf, the looseness doesn't matter.

11. Anguirus

Anguirus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I wouldn't pass them up for retail, but every time I see the prices for characters that are personality-less clones of Starscream I just laugh. I'll get 'em for retail though.

I'd rather get a few Acid Storms and have them be like G1 Vehicons or Eradicons, but those are stupid expensive now too just for being Seekers. Sigh.

12. Raiju

Raiju Navel Shocker Veteran

News Credits:
    Flickr:
    Generations Thundercracker is my first Classics Seeker mold and I love the guy so much I bought a spare and two Universe 2.0 Starscreams, along with two DOTM Deluxe Thundercrackers (for double chainsaw fun - one of the very few Mech Techs I think looks cool) and a custom (realistic gray repaint) Deluxe DOTM Starscream just so I can have a CHUG vs. Bayverse Seeker collection going. XD

Yes, I'm crazy for these Deluxe size Seekers and really hope they come out with a Generations 2.0 Skywarp and DOTM Deluxe G1-colored Starscream and Skywarp. I'd collect 'em! Except the Coneheads and Rainmakers; it's gotta be the Original Trinity for me. I never liked those other background 'Cons both as characters (no personality) and figures, which is just as well since it's easier on my wallet. XD

C'mon, HasTak, make it happen! You know you want to make more and more repaints of the Seeker molds for borderline OCD collectors like us!