I was all confused...

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by meirelle, Aug 14, 2011.

1. meirelle

meirelle Sea of Shelfwarmers

I was like, "Okay, episode 20. Season 1 is over."

And then I found out there are 26 episodes in season 1.

Whoa. The last time I remember a show having 26 episodes in one season was probably sometime in 1996.

I'm not complaining-- I'm glad there are 26 episodes. I just find it a bit unusual, is all.

2. Wheeljack_Prime

Wheeljack_Prime Don't eat me

News Credits:
    Not only that, we haven't yet got official word of whether Darkness Rising counts as part of the 26 or not.

3. Sockie

Sockie News Staff

News Credits:
    Pretty sure it does.

4. Wheeljack_Prime

Wheeljack_Prime Don't eat me

News Credits:
    You might think so at first glance, but remember, the 3-part pilot for TFA didn't count towards that season's 13 episodes.

5. megapork

megapork Cheese

The Hub is hasbro's own channel, now that hasbro is now in control of their shows (unlike in TFA in which Cartoon network was in control). The Hub can order the usual standard number of episodes which has been for some time been 26 episodes.

6. Chris McFeely

Chris McFeely Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Um, twenty-six episodes is a totally normal standard number of episodes for a cartoon show to have. They're normally handled in multiples of thirteen. Cartoon Network's been listing back to 20/low-20s for their original productions in the last year or two, but shows like Brave and the Bold, or any and all of Marvel's current output, or G.I. Joe Renegades, or... well, LOADS of things... have 26 episodes.