I want to trade my Botcon 2007 exclusive set of 10 for a Lucky Draw Black Fire Convoy

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Victorysabre, Jul 20, 2007.

1. Victorysabre

Victorysabre Born to Transform

News Credits:
    Before I put this set on ebay, I wanted to see if by any chance I could find someone to trade. I'm looking for a Lucky Draw Black Fire Convoy. I've seen the Botcon set go from $850-$1300. I've seen Black Fire Convoy go from $700-$1300. So I figure maybe by some lucky chance someone out there thinks this is a worthwhile trade and has a Black Fire Convoy to trade away. Unless I happen to hear back right away, the set is still going on ebay either tonight or tommorow, but even if it's listed, I will end it early if I receive a trade offer for the Lucky Draw.

What's included in the set I want to trade off;

Boxset with comic, bio cards, instructions, and certificate of authenticity which consists of:
    Dirge
    Thundercracker
    Thrust
    Dreadwind
    Bugbite

Also:
    Alpha Trion with Minicon
    Wierdwolf
    Huffer
    Springer
    Mirage
    Vector Sigma Display Accessory

There are over 30 pictures of the set here:

Botcon 07 set

[​IMG]

I can be PMed on this board, emailed at victorysabre@hotmail.com or reached on AIM at Victorysaver, or Yahoo IM at Victorysabre.

2. KING KONVOY

KING KONVOY Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Just reading the name Lucky Draw Black Fire Convoy is exciting. I hope you get it.

3. IACON

IACON "That's Vector Sigma?" TFW2005 Supporter

I wish I had the Lucky Draw Black Fire Convoy, cause I really want that Botcon 07 package cause I can't afford it.

4. Victorysabre

News Credits:
    I'm getting rid of almost my entire collection, which makes me a little sad. But I'm moving (house/apartment hunting next week) so I need to weed down. I wasn't gonna sell these, or alot of the others going on ebay this weekend, but I must. Doesn't help I didn't nail the job I interviewed for a few weeks back, it would have been my dream job. So, yeah, most of my TFs are gonna get turned into moeny to help move, but if I can turn this set into a Black Fire Convoy, I'd be thrilled. It's the only Lucky Draw I want, and if I can get it, it'd mean I could more or less be done buying TFs except for the occassional awesome figure.

So if anyone can help me, I'd so appreciate it, and for anyone else, keep an eye on my ebay auctions going up this weekend (user name Luckyseaspray) cuz I really am weeding down what was, in my biased opinion, an AMAZING collection.

5. megatroptimus

megatroptimus Translatorminator

News Credits:
    Aren't you the guy who sold tons of TFs on tfans.com a while ago? The list was massive (and massively interesting).

6. Victorysabre

News Credits:
    Yeah, those and many more are going up for sale. I had just about every BT and Alt, and just about all of those are going. More Botcon stuff is going, Galaxy Force, BW, BM... I am sad to think on it

7. megatroptimus

megatroptimus Translatorminator

News Credits:
    Why are you selling them all?

8. Victorysabre

News Credits:
    Well...

Got married in February, still living at my parents house. That needs to change. Moving will be much easier with extra money and fewer things to move. We're moving closer to my wife's job, which, combined with several other factors (read; my job sucks balls) means I also need to job hunt. So basically it's just priorities have shifted. I always knew the right woman for me would be the one who'd never ask me to sell my TFs, but for whom I would if I thought we needed to. Got what I wanted there. So I can't complain too much.

9. Sy-Rein

Sy-Rein Rogue Stunticon

News Credits:
    You dont happen to have any G1 Headmasters do you?

10. Victorysabre

News Credits:
    Just a mostly intact Scorponok body. My G1 is limited to two boxed Pretenders and a boxed Snaptrap with some loose stuff here and there

11. Sy-Rein

Sy-Rein Rogue Stunticon

News Credits:
    Cool, figured it was a shot in the dark but you never know.

12. Victorysabre

News Credits:
    Yeah, also, if someone has the TRU Japan God Fire Convoy giftset (the clear God Magnus and Fire Convoy with the sword) I'd take that and cash in trade for the set also. But obviously I'd prefer the Black Fire Convoy.

13. grock35

grock35 Hmmmm...

News Credits:
    by any chance are you going to post your full list of stuff for sale on here? and also do you have a europe botcon rook?

14. Victorysabre

News Credits:
    I think I sold Rook. I was just going to post everything on Ebay as soon as I can, but if enough people want to see it I guess I could try board selling again.

15. optimusprime042

optimusprime042 Member

I have the digure you seek but I don't want to part with it.I do like the botcon pics is there another figure you might be interested in?

16. Victorysabre

News Credits:
    Ok, still looking to make this trade. I've been busily putting stuff on ebay and still have more to list, so I don't need to list this right away. But once I've listed everything else, I'll not be able to wait anymore and this will go on. I'm even interested in trading for a Lucky Draw Gold bling Galaxy Convoy at this point.

Ideal trade: My set for Black Fire Convoy
    2nd best: My set for God Fire Convoy TRU giftset + cash (or God fire Convoy set, Costco Omega Prime set, and less cash)
    I'd settle for: My set for Gold Galaxy Convoy

Let me know folks. I've shifted the focus of my collection over to getting all the recolors of Galaxy and Fire Convoy. If someone is looking for a smaller trade, I have some stuff I could trade towards the costco Cybertron set of RID Prime and Magnus.

17. lastmaximal

lastmaximal Hellspark

News Credits:
    good to see you back, VS.