Customs: I want to make changes to my Masterpiece Rodimus Prime

Discussion in 'Requests' started by fun15power, Aug 11, 2011.

1. fun15power

fun15power Well-Known Member

I want to add some extra colors to my U.S. Masterpiece Rodimus Prime. Well I haven't bought one yet, but I'm planning to. Is there a professional customizer or someone I could ask to make changes to my toy.

The changes I want:
    1. Red welder painted black. Just like his japanese counterpart.
    2. The red panels on his lower legs painted black. Just like his japanese counterpart. The designs on the front panels of his legs can stay though.
    3. Add orange and yellow to his fore arms.
    4. I want the design on his chest to look like the one on his japanese counterpart.
    5. I want the cockpit painted grey. Just like his japanese counterpart.
    6. In car mode: Those orange pieces that are the brake lights or whatever they're suppost to be. I want the circle part of them painted silver gray.

2. aurascope

aurascope Kitbash Resource Indexer

Ebay:
    Something tells me you want to save yourself some money and buy the Takara Version instead. Just unscrew and switch parts you want to keep. Customizing ain't cheap, man. Better to just buy it if its already there.

3. 'purple-bot'

'purple-bot' Well-Known Member

I totally agree. best bet is $100 at least to get it done. I'd say get the Takara version for $200, and you can still play with it and not worry about customs durability and whatnot. You could even get the takara version and sell the trailer portion. im sure someone out there with the TRU version would want the trailer on its own, after buying the tru version and then thinkin, damn shoulda bought the takara.

Just a thought.

4. Rattrap

Rattrap Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Sent you a PM with a couple options, hope one of them works out for you!