Customs: I want to lower the neck port on titans return deluxe highbrow

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by LockdownTF, Apr 3, 2018.

1. LockdownTF

LockdownTF Well-Known Member

I want to know first if anyone else has tried this before I hack apart and ruin my figure.

[​IMG]

In the picture above (taken from DMC2008 figure review thread) you can see the head port sticks out about a third from the base of the neck I want to lower it so the top of the port is level with the neck base so that it will hopefully eliminate that annoying head bobble and make it look like his head no longer sticks up to much.

Has anyone else tried this or something similar? I've already noticed that lowering the base of the neck port will slightly lower the legs since the spine column will not go in quite all the way. I also wanna make sure the lowering the neck port won't stop the figures head from going in properly

2. Constructor

Constructor Behold my true form!

I fixed the problem on mine by slipping a small sliver of plastic between the neck grip and the torso of the figure, which tightened the grip on the headmaster, reducing/eliminating the head bobble.
    It's also a non-permanent fix, so if it doesn't work for you, you can undo it.