Customs: I want to Custom Paint a TF:ROTF Car or Truck!!

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by encline, Jul 31, 2008.

1. encline

encline customizer of love TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Fellow Radicons. I have posted this in a couple of places. If you guys may know anybody that may be interested, or if you are interested, please let me know. If I get to do this, I am going to do a video of it.

Hey everyone. I am wanting to do an all over custom airbrush and paint job on a car or truck. I am hoping to use it as a promo tool and to get some exposure and maybe get it featured in a magazine. He is a link to a 350z I painted that was featured in Performance Auto and Sound Magazine

Also, check out my website WEB.MAC.COM/ENCLINEDESIGNS

Please pm if you are seriously interested
    Thanks
    Encline

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2016
  2. frenzyrumble

frenzyrumble Banned

News Credits:
    well, after a lot of thought, I've decided that instead of the paint job, I'll take the girl in those photos. Send her to San Diego please.

3. encline

News Credits:
    HAHAH. Not sure how much she costs!

4. frenzyrumble

frenzyrumble Banned

News Credits:
    costs?!? i thought you'd send her cause I'm such a nice guy. Tell her it's to help me promote my stuff or something. ;) 

5. Spekkio

Spekkio Master of War

That's some great work there. And that model sure is hot, too, but she needs to eat a sandwich.

Out of sheer curiosity, what exactly are you planning to do? Are you looking to find someone with a vehicle that has been featured in one of the TF movies and customize it to look like the one in the movies? Or is this project a little looser than that, like "movie style" or something?

I personally think that a Pontiac G6 GXP coupe would make a great movie-style Hot Rod (and I have a digibash that I was working on that proves it, though I don't know how to do flames).

6. encline

News Credits:
    I want to do some two set of graphics with airbrushed murals in them. One set would be TF:ROTF, the other would be TFW2005. I know it sounds crazy, but I will make it work. The 350z there, the guy said I like orange and Egyptian. If you look at the car, it is the EYE of Ra in the graphics. The circle around the door handle is the "pupil".I would like for it to be a cool car that someone would like to take to shows, and events that would involve transformers. Any ride in good shape would do. G6, lowered SS Silverado 4 door. I am thinking GM so that way the car would get some love from GM.

7. encline

News Credits:
    She does need a sandwich.