Fan Art: i want to custom modify my rotf/classics vortex

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by GENOZAUR, Jan 29, 2011.

1. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

i have been giving this a bit of thought lately

would it be possible to take the entire rotating lower body/waist , the legs and feet from a energon A-10 warhog combiner limb figure and use them to replace those same parts on a energon helicoptor limb figure?

so that when the figure is transformed to vehicle mode the entire lower body would twist to the side a quarter turn and the legs would be completely straightened out and plugged together to form the entire tail/ wing and minor rotory assembly

the basic idea being that the A-10 warhogs legs and feet would in helicoptor vehicle mode form the entire tail wing assembly with the tail wing and rear rotary on the wing being built into place on the outside of one foot

but would it be possible to do that in addition to also rebuilding the outsides of the A-10 warthogs lower legs so that the lower left arm exstensions from the fansproject bruticus add on kits could still be properly attached to the helicoptor limb figure through the lower legs when it is used as a right or left arm for bruticus?

2. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

hello?

i oculd really use some helpful advice on this one people

3. Bigbot3030

Bigbot3030 Well-Known Member

Well i think some people probably skipped over this since it's in the fan art section, and it sounds like you are tlaking about a custom.

I'm trying to envision exactly how these molds work and if i remember correctly, what you are talking about is possible. My only thought would be that the tail rotor section would make the overall copter a little long. The A-10 mold is all leg and the torso/connector port.

As far as still working with the FP set, I'm not sure. I'd have to look at that again in person. I can't remember exactly how it connects. i combined it once and thats how it's been on my shelf.

Randy!

4. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

i figure with vortex done up like that through the lower waist and legs it would make the vehicle mode something ofa hybrid midsize design between rotf/classics vortex's original vehicle mode and one of those old fashion buble dom like coptors from M.A.S.H.

at the very least it would make it so that the vortex helicoptor limb is in a more believable proper size scale with the swindle hummer and the brawl tank and blast off shuttle spydrone plane

5. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout SANTARN IS COMING AGAIN TFW2005 Supporter

I'm sorry, but I'm having an extremely tough time reading what it is you're trying to actualy say. It's all just long sentences that don't have periods so it's just really, really confusing.

6. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

would a mod please delete this post all together?

7. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    One thread is a plenty about this subject :wink: 

8. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

what he said

i tired to explain the idea in a more clear manner is why

9. Hooper_X

Hooper_X hi haters

So the main thrust of your question is "can I graft the waist and lower body of the Energon A-10 combiner limb onto the torso and arms of the Energon helicopter combiner limb? And will it look okay?"

My answer is "I have no idea." Hopefully someone who's worked with those molds more extensively might know.

10. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

midbody rotating joint/lowerwaist and legs and feet from the A-10 Warthog actually