I want more FP Protector news!!!

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by CyclonuS_ZerO, Apr 29, 2010.

1. CyclonuS_ZerO

CyclonuS_ZerO Uni-con

News Credits:
    I know we just had an update earlier this month, but man...I'm still dying here. Anyone else dying to see/hear more updates. This preorder better come up soon; it is bought the moment it's up.

2. MidnightBliss

MidnightBliss Well-Known Member

You and most others on this board

3. CyclonuS_ZerO

CyclonuS_ZerO Uni-con

News Credits:
    I really haven't bought too many of the Masterpiece figures. The first one I bought was Skywarp from Walmart and he was on clearance or something for 30 bucks, couldn't pass that up. I am planning on buying the rest at some point, but it'll be at a time when my income is more disposable. I'm sure the Protector set won't be as expensive as a Masterpiece Rodimus will be.

4. Thundershot

Thundershot The guy with 28 Sweeps

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    People in hell want ice water, too...

We'll get info when we get it. I wish they'd start working on those Glacialbots...

5. Matty

Matty @StayingInTheBox Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    I would love some more news, but I'm a patient guy. It's gonna be a big year for Rodimus. We have the TFA figure, the Protector armor, and hopefully, the Masterpiece version.

He's always been my favorite character, so I'll be getting them all, possibly multiples.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2010
  6. grimlock1972

grimlock1972 "No Mas" My Wallet

News Credits:
    not particularly as from the pictures we have gotten its not anything im interested in even if i had a classics/Henkei Rodimus.

The design just doesn't speak to me as worth the price it will no doubt be sold for.

7. Rodimus_Prime

Rodimus_Prime Protector

News Credits:
    No, it doesn't affect my decision to buy either. I'm probably going to buy multiples protector. I would wait when we get some confirmation of MP Rodimus Prime, even then I would probably get two then wait for the special edition stuff like crystal Rodimus Prime or some special packaging like Takara did with Grimlock.

I didn't buy the MP Starscream hoping there would be a ghost version and my instincts of waiting paid off.... then the later with Takara MP Grimlock with the comic packaging. This coming from a person that's not the most patient person in the world, probably we can argue LOL ... :D 

Last edited: Apr 30, 2010