I want a KO deluxe sized United Megatron

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Alucard77, Mar 30, 2011.

1. Alucard77

Alucard77 Kaon Gladiator Champion

News Credits:
    I was talking to a friend that was saying that x and y figure is under sized. I was actually telling him that they are not really undersized, it is that Voyager Megatron is way too big.

I actually have mine posed in a way where he looks much shorter. So he is not as bad. However, what I would like to see is a KO company take his mold and shrink it to a deluxe size. Then you would be fine.

What is it with Has/Tak that they insist on making Megatron huge?

2. Anguirus

Anguirus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I want your mom.

EDIT: Now that I'm done mocking your thread title, are you actually not aware that United Megatron is a redeco of a 2006 mold? The new Generations mold that Megatron got last year is Deluxe sized. You can't indicate a trend with a sample size of 1.

3. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout SANTARN IS COMING AGAIN TFW2005 Supporter

4. exomega255

exomega255 Emerald Green

News Credits:
    is there such thing as a "KO company"? There are factories that KO. Also, if you really want to see one happening, why not post it on the .... KO toys type of forum? Like KOtoys.com?

5. Abrogate

Abrogate Nondescript Former Poster

News Credits:
    the iGear Masterpiece rip-offs are larger than Voyagers, the opposite of what he wants

6. Dark Magnus

Dark Magnus Your opinion is wrong!

Ebay:
  7. Abrogate

Abrogate Nondescript Former Poster

News Credits:
    That's what I just said! :p 

8. Ramrider

Ramrider TF Art Lad

HasTak didn't make Megatron "huge". Sure, he's a bit bigger than the Deluxes that they're currently favouring, but when the mould was released nearly five years ago, they were doing a lot of other major characters at the Voyager size as well.

9. Goshjosh95

Goshjosh95 Decepticon

News Credits:
    Yep, Abrogate got it right... the igear KO downsized MP Megs will probably be around the same size as the igear KO downsized MP OP, which is about Ultra class (towers over voyagers).

10. Foster

Foster Super Mod

News Credits:
    I love the Classics Megatron voyager, I'd be very interested in one shrunk to deluxe height. Good idea.

You could arrange him between the WFC and Classics deluxe G2 tank for kind of a "past/present/future" character setup.

11. Goshjosh95

Goshjosh95 Decepticon

News Credits:
    You could always use Generations WFC Megs or Universe Deluxe Megs (the Special Edition SE-02 is in the right colors, or the G2 colored 2-pack). There's some classics-ish deluxe Megs you can choose from.

I think it came up in another thread too [edit: here], but it seems like most people like the size of Classics Megs, & see him as in-scale. As a leader, he looks great/appropriate being somewhat larger & more menacing then the deluxe Bots & Cons... (and in-scale with voyager Prime). He doesn't really "tower" over deluxes; I think it's only about a head taller? Maybe 1.5 heads taller? For example, if you compare him or voyager OP to the deluxe cars, most of them are pretty in-scale... I think it's more that the deluxe seekers are just too short (too bad they're not as tall as the deluxe cars in bot mode... the wings eat up a lot of their alotted mass for a deluxe, I guess). Personally, I LOVE the scale of voyager Megs with all the cons (especially since there are plenty of other classics-ish cons that I stick in my display that are voyager sized & up, e.g., ML Soundwave, Energon Shockblast as Shockwave, Lugnut, BC Dreadwind, Ultra Onslaught, etc). But of course, you're entitled to your own opinion! :thumbs2: 

Last edited: Mar 30, 2011
  12. Sioce

Sioce Radicon in training

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I think Prime should have been just slightly larger.

I think Megs should be the biggest guy on the shelf. It is fracking MEGATRON!

I always saw him as the huge brute who gets his ass handed to him by the smaller, smarter and more skilled Prime.
    And the WFC Prime should have been MUCH Larger. I hate the BB looks down on him.
    Not cool at all.

13. Wyvern

Wyvern Velvet Sanchez

News Credits:
    Megatron as a Voyager is perfect. Why would you want him to be the same size as every other Decepticon? He's not supposed to be.

14. Alucard77

Alucard77 Kaon Gladiator Champion

News Credits:
    Well, to be honest. I would want him to be like my custom. I would want the wings to detach. In this way he looks like a perfect fit Megatron. He does hover over the rest of the figures. I am getting a custom Shockwave made as we speak, so I am sure that will match up well with Megatron. But it would be nice to have him just a bit shorter. Or as some one said, make better Seekers. TBH, I rather have slightly larger better articulated Seekers then a KO Megatron.

15. 1984forever

1984forever Banned

I want a WFC Megatron in classic G1 Megatron colors. Anyone know what testors gray matches Generations Megatron?