I think X Men vs Vampires might be really cool.

Discussion in 'Comic Books and Graphic Novels' started by SentinelPrime, Jun 11, 2010.

1. Blitz Wing

Blitz Wing Triple Threat

I would just like to see a year or two where there isn't a giant crossover story arc for the Xmen, and we can actually get some character development. Ever since House of M it's been non-stop crossovers and it's starting to become overkill.

I want a goddamn story about Iceman or Hellion already.

That being said, the Vampire storyline might be ok.

2. Kickback

Kickback @GeekWithChris Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    Let's be honest, all this story is doing is cashing in on the popularity of vampires. That being said, you'll have a new 'good vampire' who decides to join the X-Men at the end of it and walla.

Major pass.

3. Coeloptera

Coeloptera Big, bad beetle-bot

This. They just did Necrosha, which was yet another way to tackle the undead in a sidelong fashion. So we had Marvel Zombies, Necrosha, now vampires? We're not just going to the same well again, are we?

As has been said before, the X-Men have already fought Dracula himself a few times, anyway. Buncha What If...?s about it, too.

No. On mainstream 616 Earth, all mutants, Eternals, and Deviants are the direct result of Celestial experimentation. They've done it on many worlds. All Skrulls, for example, are Deviants. In Earth-X, Celestials incubated an egg in the Earth.

Marvel is still doing little to lure me back to their books.

- Coeloptera

4. smkspy

smkspy Remember true fans

The X-Universe has been in such a sad state since the end of Claremont's third run, that I just can't get all fanraged over this. Vampires? meh. The X-Men? double meh.

5. Blitz Wing

Blitz Wing Triple Threat