I think this is a G1 MISB Trailbreaker.. help pls (pics)

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Excidium81, May 30, 2010.

1. Excidium81

Excidium81 New Member

Greetings, let me first say that I am very new to these collectables. I have tried to figure out the details concerning this 1984 G1 Trailbreaker that I recieved several years ago as a present from a friend (who's a collector). I failed to realize it's worth until recently, and I am wondering if anyone can give me details on it, including an estimate for what its worth (I am considering selling it). From my own research, I believe it is a G1 Trailbreaker with rub sign. Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. Killa-B-Killed

Killa-B-Killed Material Handler

Your assumptions are correct. I would put an approximate value at around $300

3. Kenucme

Kenucme Yes, I'd get that one too TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'll second that. But Killa-B-Killed is a better authority on it than I am.

Too bad I don't have the $300. I wouldn't mind having that specimen MISB.

4. Macross7

Macross7 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Other than not knowing the worth, why was there a question in the title if it is a MISB Trailbreaker? If it says Trailbreaker on the package, its probably not Jazz. You should be able to see if it is still sealed or not.

5. Excidium81

Excidium81 New Member

Thank you guys very much for your quick input! I definitely came to the right people!

Macross7: I wasn't sure if there was a way to tell the integrity of the tape or by some other manner, determining if it was possible that it was ever opened. Everything looks sealed/untouched on it, but I'm sure people have been fooled before.

Thanks again guys.

6. Valkysas

Valkysas Attack Buffalo

News Credits:
    Well, to judge the integrity of the tape, you'd need to post pictures of the sides of the box.