I think I might be burnt out now....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tyjos, Sep 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tyjos

Tyjos Just another Collector

Well I've been selling like CRAZY on ebay the past 3-5 months with almost no breaks.....I think tonight might be a sign I'm working on it too much since I had some listings wrong [that already is a topic for another thread I started]
    plus been going stir crazy too....

I figure it's time to get back to the TF Fandom...after all I just picked up a MP Grimlock.....

But I think I'm gonna have to take a break from selling, just need to find a nice place to crash so to speak so maybe I'll spend more time here at TFW2005....

Gotta recover for sure from all the emails, invoices, messages, shipping out packages.....Even though not through with paying off the bill yet but still gonna scale back my selling for sure....

But still I think I've gotten burnt out just working on ebay....it's a 24/7 Job sure the money's good but maybe I want my sanity more than money but eh, it's a good source of income....

So what's been going on with TFW2005 while I've been away?

2. red4

red4 Banned

Wait, I want to hear more. Are you one of those sellers like Catherine Keener in 40-Year-Old Virgin?

3. FreshDebesh

FreshDebesh <b><font color=brickred>oye chak de phatte!</font> Veteran

Its always good to take a break. However, "I'm leaving" and "I'm back" threads aren't really permitted here as they usually end up as spam. See the post above me for what I mean.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.