I think i found the Aerialbots alt modes!

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by DJPrime39, Jun 14, 2010.

1. DJPrime39

DJPrime39 mUnKY

Last edited: Jun 15, 2010
  2. DJPrime39

DJPrime39 mUnKY

sorry a mistake, i mean "they got them on set"

3. JacobPGalvatron

JacobPGalvatron Storm Trooper #1

If Silverbolt has a team, of course, but it seems possible with these Predators.

4. G1Optimal

G1Optimal Autobot

News Credits:
    Oh no, i just realized something :eek: 
    Call me crazy here :crazy:  .. but, what if the Power core combiners are a test to see if it will be accepted by the fans so they can put them in TF3???

So now i am wondering, if the Predators will be combiner drones (which i disagree with and worried about :(  ) ... Though, i can't see it based on there size but, who knows and if my wild theory isn't nuts, they could just be Transformable weapon drones for the Autobot's "which Ratchet could of built" or Mini-cons (like the Mini-cons in the PCC).

Sorry for jumping the gun here but, the thought just jumped into my head :crazy:  :eek: :eek: 

5. SilverOptimus

SilverOptimus Movie News Monster Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Sometimes, many copies of the same vehicle are used in filming (for various reasons). Which explains why there are 2 Ironhides, 3 Ice-cream trucks, so on and so on... I like the theory of a Predator as Silverbolt. They are Silver and move like Bolts of lightning. Good thinking TFman13 :thumbs2: 

But, we saw Predators in 1st and 2nd movies (Same footage I ask you :D ). So, not sure why these spy planes are here. It could be like in the previous movies or it could be Silverbolt.

Power Core Combiners are of movie continuity, that is true. But, as we all know PCC vehicles that combine together are NOT of the same kind. They are usually an assorted range of vehicles (Mostly military). Good theory, but seeing PCC in a movie has a slim chance only. Love to see them on screen. But, I wouldn't get my hopes up.

6. G1Optimal

G1Optimal Autobot

News Credits:
    Whoops sorry, i meant in regards to the concept. :eek: :eek: :eek: 
    Though you could be right ... I would of preferred a Manned Fighter Jet to this though, to the extent i will not be getting Silverbolt's action Figure... if he dose turn out to be a Predator. :( 

In regards to the words in the quote above that is in bold:
    I wish you had told Hasbro "vehicles that combine together are NOT of the same kind" when they were making the "Energon Combiners" ("sure, it was 3 different altmodes, but not 5"). :lol 

Second thoughts, at least they had individual robot modes unlike the "ROTF Devestator". :lol  :lol  :lol 

7. vektsilver

vektsilver Transorganic member

I would say your spot on. I think the idea of an actual combining set of robots is not going to happen. They are going the drone route probably because Bay didnt like the idea of other robots becoming arms legs and head so they opted for the Voltron version ( multiple vehicle one ).

I mean Devastators name was used in TF1 ala brawl. ( bay's an ass ) Then you have Devastator forming and we are only hoping they are robots and not drones but then you see 4 of the constructicons in robot mode get killed afterwards while Devs is hang around ready to get railed lol.

So ya if they can make a powercore combiner pop into a movie that Bay wont throw a hissy fit over they will do it.

I think this is why Takara made the legends constructicon combiners because I think Bay was adament that they are not individual robots and Takara really runs its own show there

8. RedWolf

RedWolf Well-Known Member

Wait is this confirmed?

9. SilverOptimus

News Credits:
  10. jamjam101

jamjam101 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I don't know...those drones look kinda small to be robots, especially silverbot. Imagine how thin they would look in robot mode

11. tonks00

tonks00 spec ed

I somehow don't think that these are the aerial bots. As cool as they are, they aren't flashy enough for Bay's liking. I have heard the idea that they could be something like lazerbeak, but they might just be military drone predators.

12. SilverOptimus

News Credits:
    Boxerperson got it right :) 

The Predators are not small. In-fact they are lot bigger than an average 2-man airplane.

Here are some statistics : Global Aircraft -- RQ-1 Predator

13. tonks00

tonks00 spec ed

??

14. Edgewise

Edgewise updated homage

News Credits:
    Are PCCs a test? (Under the assumption Arielbots will be PCC-like in TF3... far from confirmed...)

1.) The movie is already currently filming.
    2.) PCCs have not been released in the US yet.

If I were doing some kind of test-run of a concept, I'd do it before, not after, the real run.

15. SilverOptimus

News Credits:
    boxerperson has deleted his post :) 

16. JuicyNo

JuicyNo Well-Known Member

I'm sticking with an early prediction that Silverbolt turns out to be one of the Space Shuttles...would fit with the plot surrounding TF involvement in the Space Race (even though the Space Race officially ended a few years before the Shuttle made its debut, it was well into development during that period of time). They'd most assuredly get flack from a portion of the fans if they made this move, but I could potentially see it working out.

17. boxerperson

boxerperson a ringer...

lol....

Yeah. Along with essentially every other possible thing they could do on any possible subject or option.

18. iwasherenotyou

iwasherenotyou Medical Officer

News Credits:
    If you look close enough at your post you can see a button that says EDIT.

It could be a possibility.

19. G1Optimal

G1Optimal Autobot

News Credits:
    Only things, that i can reply to that with is:

1.) Like Micheal Bay, Has got history of not changing things in the Transformer Movies.:lol :tongue: 

2.) Just Because, they are not there dose not mean they "Don't exist".:D 

And maybe, it is not a test in regards to concept..
    but, they could be testing manufacturing techniques or something else "if not completely".

even though, i could be wrong on this i can't help wonder???:inquisiti 

especially ,( if i remembered correctly) something i read ages ago saying that Hasbro, was making some sort of transformable weapon drones and Bay was considering if he was going to put them in the (i think it was) 2nd Movie..?:inquisiti 

With this in mind, i can't rule out the possibility, that there could be something along the lines of at least "Transformable Weapon Drones" (with no Robot Mode) in TF3.

20. Edgewise

Edgewise updated homage

News Credits:
    But like Michael Bay has a history of deciding what makes the final cut based on Transformer fans' toy preferences?

What? I don't know what your pronouns are referring to so I have no idea what this sentence is about.