I think I figuered the fallen out

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Crazy Ramjetty, May 27, 2011.

1. Crazy Ramjetty

Crazy Ramjetty marvel's got it good

I've always wondered if he's a multiversal singularity then how do we have different versions of him with different origins, well I think I figured it out. when the fallen dies in one universe, he just gets reincarnated in another

2. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    You mean like Unicron? I can get behind that.

3. Overlord Balder

Overlord Balder Voices Slugslinger!

Well, I always had a similar theory for all multiversal singularities: I think all the Thirteen, Primus and Unicron have different bodies with different appearences [one body for each reality], but all of those bodies controlled by the same conscience, with the same memories and personality.

So, to settle an example for example, when The Fallen died IN ROTF, he died on the Movie-verse, but he still lives on all the other multiverses, in different bodies, still with the memory of Movie-verse Optimus ripping out his face.

It's pretty much like all other characters of Transformers, with different versions with different versions along the realities with different histories, the difference is: All versions share the same mind.

4. Lady Autocon

Lady Autocon Miss Mustang

"still with the memory of Movie-verse Optimus ripping out his face." XDDDDDDDDDD I Lol'ed at that.

5. DecepticonSpike

DecepticonSpike Kimber/Stormer Fanboy

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    That's how I always took it. The thing is, why don't they learn from the mistakes they make in other universes? For example, since in the G1 cartoon universe, Megatron, once he becomes Galvatron, betrays him, will Unicron, having been killed and more shares more of a mind with another universe Unicron, let Megatron die instead?

6. Overlord Balder

Somewhere amidst the multiverse...

The Fallen - "My Face is only a vessel, its knowledge, its power can never be destroyed, it can only...TRASNFOOORRM."

Maybe Unicron uses a new method to ressurect Megatron on each reality, trying different ways to make him loyal to him.

Besides, he's not worried, the multiverse is infinite, if he dies, he'll just try to conquer other Universe.

7. process

process Hanlon's razor Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    If he reincarnates and is an original 13, would that imply that each time he dies, he has to start at the beginning of the new universe?

8. Overlord Balder

Well, that's why I prefer my theory of the "multiversal consciousness": He is techinically living on all realities at the same time.

9. Crazy Ramjetty

Crazy Ramjetty marvel's got it good

yes, kinda like how when you die in a video game you restart at the beginning or the previous level except in this scenario he restarts in a different universe

10. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I like to think The Fallen is in a pocket universe locked away outside of time and space, and from there he creates himself avatars for other universes, when his avatar dies he gets "banned" from that universe.

11. WreckNRule426

WreckNRule426 Autobot

I honestly hate the whole concept of multiple alternate realities and everything when it comes to Transformers. I just think each incarnation is its own and none of them exist in the other. So much simpler that way, honestly.

12. DecepticonSpike

DecepticonSpike Kimber/Stormer Fanboy

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    That's a very interesting concept.

13. Tiller

Tiller I don't know nothin'

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I prefer to keep the multiverse bullshit out of the fiction and just to take each universe at it's own separate thing thats not interconnected in any way shape or form.

14. Overlord Balder

That's pretty much what I was saying.

15. Apoclatron5675

Apoclatron5675 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    sorta like thinking each universe is more of a different dimension am i right

16. Overlord Balder

Pretty much.

17. WreckNRule426

WreckNRule426 Autobot

Exactly what I was trying to say.

18. Chris McFeely

Chris McFeely Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ahem.

19. Digilaut

Digilaut My name is Drift.

News Credits:
    He's a different version with a different origin/look because the movieverse is another in a line of Transformers franchises, which should be treated as different interpretations of the Transformers concept.

It's nice that people/Hasbro want to connect it all together by creating some kind of complex multiverse construction where all of your favorite characters can exist, but I don't think that the writers of the movie remotely cared that there is somehow only one version of the Fallen. They just wanted to use that character to tell a story.

The 'explanation' somebody at Hasbro came up with for the Q&A sessions, the one Chris mentoined above, is err...pretty creative, but it's nothing more than them trying to talk their way out of a very, very messy situation.

Someday we're all going to have to accept that, even if we care for these robots, they're just characters of fiction. No amount of tying it all together is going to make them more real.

Also, multiverses are depressing. Doesn't matter if you won this war, there are a million universes out there where you lost it and everybody is dead :lol 

Last edited: May 28, 2011
  20. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    It's an intersting idea I'l give that. :thumb