I support Violenjaegar for Transformers 3

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Sol Fury, Sep 6, 2009.

1. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Let's face it, Violenjaegar is practically a no-brainer for the Movie universe. His original background goes like this:

"Violenjaegar is a mysterious, evil entity who revived and restored some of the greatest Destron soldiers to serve as his generals. But on their defeat, he revealed his true nature - he is a horrendous creature composed of the wrath-filled souls of vanquished Destrons."

Now, why is he a no-brainer?

- He's obscure. Only a small portion of the fanbase really knows who he is, so more liberties can be taken than with Prime, Megatron or Starscream. He's effectively a blank canvas that the writers can work with.

- He's able to summon up deceased Transformers to serve him. In other words, he can call up all the guys who died in the first two films, allowing the CGI models to be recycled. He's economical!

- Story-wise, he fits right in with Revenge of the Fallen. The death of The Fallen, last of the Ancient Primes, awakens / summons / empowers Violenjaegar. Heck, the exposition for him is easy:

"Our ancient sages speak of this being. He once rose on Cybertron, following a great battle between our two factions. Like a parasite, feeding off the last remnants of the dying, he grew in power, until both our sides had no choice but to put aside our differences and seal him. But the seal must have been imperfect. When I killed The Fallen three years ago, I must have released enough energy to free Violenjaegar from his prison. And with all the other beings, human and Transformer, who have died on this world over the millenia, Violenjaegar has a near limitless supply of life to draw upon. I fear we face a threat far greater than The Fallen and Megatron combined."

I personally think this would work far better than Unicron on the big screen. Violenjaegar is far from the only "other" big bad in Transformers lore, but his backstory with a minor tweak meshes into a Movie setting nicely in my opinion.

Plus it means he can summon up evil zombie Jazz to fight the other Autobots. ;) 

2. Omnius

Omnius Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I would watch this. :D 

And I bet 90% of people reading this are left scratching their heads. :lol 

Last edited: Sep 6, 2009
  3. Optimus Sledge

Optimus Sledge Yar har fiddle di dee

For me where it falls down is the assumption that the writers are bothered by previous characterisation. I thought we dropped that idea around the time Prime was doing slapstick and saying "My bad"?

4. boxerperson

boxerperson a ringer...

I support a complete lack of gimmicks and throwaway super-characters for TF3.

Let the humans' relationship with the autobots be further strained by the introduction of Grimlock, and let the Decepticons revert to the tactic that would serve them best: quick hit and run tactics and the gathering of energy from conventional sources. Oil rigs, hydroelectric power plants (dam), etc.

Let the Autobots go back into complete hiding with no military support because of politics, with Sam staying with them, to provide the needed 'crisis' for the film.

5. DarthCrusher

DarthCrusher Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    This dude could be cool... cooler than overly-hyped and overused Unicron, at least.

SERIOUSLY! EVERYONE PM ORCI WITH THIS!

6. Alienbot

Alienbot Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Orci's currently not writing TF3.

And another thing... Violenjaeger's not mentioned in The Ultimate Guide, unlike The Fallen, which remains the go to source for the filmmakers.

7. Scantron

Scantron Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I think that's a very good case for using this character. My only issues would be:

- Personally, I'm not keen on the general idea of a "third force" that the Autobots and Decepticons will need to team up against (based on the exposition provided). That plot has been done too many times in the TF mythos already. From a general audience perspective, though, I could see the public enjoying it.

- I don't know about the whole "zombie" idea in there. It makes sense for reducing the CGI costs, but it feels like that's been done before. But then, maybe I've just been reading too much "Blackest Night" lately. By the time 2012 rolls around, it might be time for that again.

8. Omnius

Omnius Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Then the Ultimate Guide fails at being ultimate. :D 

9. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl TFW2005 Supporter

That sounds like a good idea for TF 3. In fact, that's 100x better than putting Unicron into #3.

10. Ace Convoy

Ace Convoy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:

sounds cool.........but I really want to see a Unicron Bay style.

11. Ruthie

Ruthie Well-Known Member

:thumbdown 

12. Ethereal

Ethereal A Sad Flareon

No idea who this character is, but I support him.

I think he just needs a different name XD

13. Kaymac

Kaymac I'M REALLY FEELIN' IT!

He's awesome. I just looked up this guy, and I can tell you the idea of the Nine Great Demon Generals is what's got me hooked on this. He seems like such an awesome villian, but I doubt someone with such a strange name and obscurity will appear. Still a cool suggestion though. :D 

14. Tyrannosaur

Tyrannosaur 100% Sarcastic Saurian

Sol Fury you're a fucking genius. Srsly that is one of the best ideas I have seen anyone come up with and I'm not just sucking up to you because you're an adminstraitor. lol

That idea could totally work, but if they (Bay and Co.) do that I still want Megatron as a main character.

15. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    As long as they rename him something less retarded, I love the idea.

I'd also like to see t hat monster from BWNeo movie, y'know, the aircraft carrier that transformed into Satan

16. [Wing_Saber-X]

[Wing_Saber-X] BATTLE GAIA!

News Credits:
    Nope, not me! :D  Way to put in an "obscure" but totally evil being from the Zone Series. THIS X 100! :rock . But the name.... has to go..., right? No bell ringing here....IMHO, tacky.... so lets go with the name "Unicron" but embodying the spirit of Violenjaegar... :rock 

17. [Wing_Saber-X]

[Wing_Saber-X] BATTLE GAIA!

News Credits:
    Exctly what i was thinking... read my above post, Shroob! :D 

Violenjiger...WTF is a "jigger" hahahahhahaha...loads of very very wrong and disturbingly funny things are popping in my head. This is supposedly his correct spelling.. :lol 

Prime : Violen...*Bwhah~ ahem er...*sputter~~har..snort~ jiger.....must be...*ROTFL.~ s-stopped no..no matter the--cost!!" ;D

18. grimlock1972

grimlock1972 "No Mas" My Wallet

News Credits:
    he is way too obscure to have any chance of making it into TF3

19. soymonk

soymonk Mathematical!

News Credits:
    Wow, that's a pretty good idea. How would souls be worked into this though, since we're talking about human deaths as well.

20. Foster

Foster Super Mod

News Credits:
    Good idea, but he'd give them all... capes. :/