I suck at Mass Effect, HELP

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by Poho, Apr 29, 2008.

1. Poho

Poho That's MISTER Poho to you

News Credits:
    I'm at the battle on Noveria against Benezia and her commandos, and i cant beat it! for one, i have no Medigel left because of fighting all the god damn Rachni and also because for some reason Sheperd's health won't go above halfway...and also...i just suck. what do i do?

2. Savanna

Savanna Want to Touch my Wankel?

Sounds like you didn't setup your points into character very good. Also from what I remember, don't worry about her, just get her guards, and stay in cover as much as you can to recover HP. Think it was something like 3 waves before you even have to fight her.

3. Smasher

Smasher HUNKY BEATS

News Credits:
    Savana speaks the truth.

Take cover and focus on her guards first.
    Also, lift + carnage = win (if you have those techniques.)

On games like Mass Effect and Oblivion I always keep about two or three save files at a time in case I find myself screwed on something, I don't have too far to go back if I need to approach something another way.

Good luck!

4. Seth Buzzard

Seth Buzzard R.I.P. Buzzbeak Content Contributor

News Credits:
    What they said, don’t even mess with her. What I would do on my multiple plays is do down the side and set up camp on the other side of the big tank she is standing by. She can’t bother you there and all you have to worry about is fighting off here guards. Just try no to focus on one set for to long other can and will spawn behind you.