I saw Death Sentence, awsome!

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by DaggersRage, Feb 8, 2008.

1. DaggersRage

DaggersRage Autistic bastard.

Jan 10, 2007
    Well, dunno what else much to say, I just rented Death Sentence, which I think is done by the creators of SAW. Best movie I rented for a while! :D 

Basicly it's about a regular office worker who raises a family. His son gets killed by some gangsters for some silly initation test. The main character basicly becomes a vigilantie after that.

What I liked was that the ending wasnt some happy go lucky ending where everything is okay in the end. It's pretty rough.
  2. Socialvegetable

Socialvegetable Wrecker

Sep 19, 2007
    News Credits:
    There's no way this movie wasn't heavily "inspired" by Charles Bronson's Death Wish series. Average Joe loses family member to gang/rampant crime wave, takes matters into his own hands, with "Death" slapped into the title. That said, I LOVE Bronson (RIP), and the first Death Wish was pretty revolutionary, though the rest devolved into corny action flicks. This movie looks like a pretty solid tribute, so I hope to check it out. Also, there's "The Brave One" with Jodie Foster that just came out on DVD, that looks to be the same premise.