I request representation!!

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Chaos Incarnate, Jul 19, 2006.

1. Chaos Incarnate

Chaos Incarnate Not just a name.

News Credits:
    I'd like to have the peace of mind that someone at TFW will be at SDCC and ask the questions I want answers to. Will there be someone there who can ask about:

Hasbro's plan for MP Starscream. Will we get a horrid 'real type' like the Japanese version, or will we have an anime accurate color scheme?

The future of Transformers Classics. Does Hasbro understand the absolute killing they can make with a Classics version of Devestator? With all the Constructicons as deluxes, it would make a friggin sweet Devestator that would be huge and feasable.

That's all I'm going to impose on someone for now, but what do you say, will someone ask my questions at SDCC?

2. Feralstorm

Feralstorm I ship Nick & Judy TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I won't be at SDCC, but I'll ask my dogs for you. :) 

3. Chaos Incarnate

Chaos Incarnate Not just a name.

News Credits:
    Sorry if I sounded like a jerk, I just am concerned that questions some fans want answered are not questions that the ones in attendance will think of.

I dunno, I just wish I could go.

4. Feralstorm

Feralstorm I ship Nick & Judy TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Sorry, didn't intend to sound mean. Based on the early pics and such, I really wish I was going too. At least I got a Botcon to look forward to.

5. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    I'd love to know if MP Starscream is going to come out in the West as well. If Hasbro release it, I bet even if it's not 100% show accurate it'll be at least a little more reasonable than Takara's jet mode bias release.

6. Dreweido

Dreweido Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    dammit... orson's world never should've left (yeah i know why its gone but still) we could get quick answers to good, simple questions like 'mp screamer stateside?'