I really wish iGear would release their Ark set again!

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by Alucard77, Jun 6, 2011.

1. Alucard77

Alucard77 Kaon Gladiator Champion

News Credits:
    I have to say, finding the iGear Ark set is an adventure in itself. That thing is a little over a year old, and you cannot find it anywhere.

With all their recent releases I really hope they rerelease their Ark set, I mean it is time. I can fix the thing myself if need be. I rather have it then not.

2. grandizerGo

grandizerGo Predaking

News Credits:
    i had preorded mine when it was first available..it was a childhood dream to have a ark plaset with teletran 1..but this set with some drybrushing and tweaking is sweet..my buddy has one that he may part with i will check into it for ya!!

3. Transbot90210

Transbot90210 Banned

News Credits:
    I have the Ark set and with a sudsy rinse and a tiny drop of cray glue on each connection tab the thing is perfect. I think I was the only vocal supports of it when it first came out. This set took a lot of grief, understandable but blown way out of proportion.

My real beef is that the negativity of the set got the Decepticon version canned :( 

From my understanding....don't hold your breath. The set in either version is dead and long forgotten by iGear. Trust me I tried to get to the right ears but they all told me the same thing...its over:( 

4. Alucard77

News Credits:
    I heart you. LOL.

5. Alucard77

News Credits:
    Purple Paint + Igear Set + Radicon Stickers = Decepticon Playset.

6. EightiesKid

EightiesKid G1 archivist TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ark

I agree, that Ark set looked awesome. I didn't follow it at the time, but would love to get one now. I always wanted something like that growing up as well. I used the S.T.A.R.S. center as a makeshift Ark/Base, and it worked fairly well. I haven't seen the Ark on any recent auction listings, didn't see it at Botcon this past weekend either. Oh well, I'll keep watching.

7. Transbot90210

Transbot90210 Banned

News Credits:
    I think the Ark set was around the $150 range, maybe cheaper I forget. My horrid radicon skills + The now seemingly impossible to find Ark set = Burn the $150, it would save me time and the end result would be the same lol

8. G60Force

G60Force World Smallest Mini-Con

Ebay:
    off-topic:
    this is what I'm feeling is happening between some Radicon and me :( 
    Good thing is... it won't be me getting canned :D 

on-topic:
    but yeah... this sux for you since you and other did enjoy your playset and now might never own a decepticon version

9. destrongerlupus

destrongerlupus #MoreSawBoss

News Credits:
    ?...Curious, and as a crazy patron of the Radicon arts...perhaps with justification...

Feel free to PM if you want to discuss...