I need your help with a fanfic

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by deltaprime, Nov 5, 2008.

1. deltaprime

deltaprime The Christian Transfan

News Credits:
    I need people's opinion on what to do in my fanfic. Right now, I'm holding a vote to decide the fate of Convoy.Does anyone remember that Batman storyline where at the end you got to choose if Robin lived or died? (Called a Death in the Family) I'm doing something similar. Also, don't forget to check out what happens! Thanks!

2. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

Hmm, a fanfic where we could choose whether Optimus Prime, AKA Convoy, lives or dies? Brilliant!

Well, we all know that Optimus Prime/Convoy died at some point or another in the various series. He died in the 86 movie, but it would be cool if we could have been in control of that story in where he lives and helps defeat Unicron... why not go with an alternate '86 movie storyline, where we choose if he lives, dies, etc.

3. deltaprime

deltaprime The Christian Transfan

News Credits:
    Well, right now, Convoy is in a battle with Battlestar/Megatron. It is sort of an alternate G1 storyline, which is why it's called Elseworlds. I plan on possibly having other "you decide" stories, and an upcoming fanfic/funnies comic crossover.