I need to vent

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jordy, Feb 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jordy

jordy Banned

News Credits:
    Now I have never came across any politics here but I was just informed by a friend that a particular forum in Australia that is part of the TF community just banned him because he asked if I could go back to it, because years ago I was banned because of politics between that person who was friends with a admin member and that admin member was best friends with the sites owner. Now I thought it was helpful and nice that he tried to get me to be allowed to come back but seriously banning him for good because of him asking I am sorry but that is just not on and it is not right. He was new to the community and now he's discouraged from staying in the TF community.

I hate it when the Australian TF community is full of politics and the sad thing is we don't have 2 large forums like the American's do we have the one forum and that's really it. Now I won't say which forum it is because it disobeys with the rules here, but I will say this politics is just damn wrong!

So what do you need to vent about any one else?

2. Primal_Grimlock

Primal_Grimlock Gone because someone had their cat declawed. Grr.

I got banned from a certain writer of true ghost stories (THAT'S YOU, TOM SLEMEN) forum simply because I had a different opinion of some of his work which wasn't, I should point out, offensive.

Wish I could ask for a refund on the awful books I own that Slemen writes. ;) 

Not to mention the groups who have blocked me for asking price related questions on Facebook and the 'death threat' I got over Twitter (or Tw@er as I know it now).

And I'm only getting started...

3. Joe Moore

Joe Moore Is Not Jim... Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Read the FORUM RULES.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.