I need to plot some revenge.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DaggersRage, Apr 11, 2008.

1. DaggersRage

DaggersRage Autistic bastard.

I have lots of rage for a person I have never met, never talked to, or even looked at and I guess I'm more or less just posting this just so I can talk about it.

My sister had to sell her car, it was some sports car that had a V8 engine, she bought it used and the car was already in rough shape. She worked with our dad to revive the car as much as they can but a new problem would arise for the car and my sister knew she couldn't keep up the expensives of trying to repair this car. So, she decided to sell it to at least get some money to pay back dad and to get a new car.

She found a buyer for the car. My dad keeps documents of all the repairs he's had to do to cars and provided information on what was done with the car. Despite all the information given about the car, the buyer buys the car. Fine, should have been the end of story, but noooooo.

The buyer now has her regrets saying that the car is a peice of junk and threatened my sister to a small claims court if she doesn't give back half of what she paid for. She bought the car for $1,200, and demands to get $650 (do the math on that one) back.

Unfourtantly my sister budged and said she'll give back $600. I'm furious at the buyer for being a weasel, and I discovered that she lives in the same apartment complex as I do. I want to do somthing to her as a means of karma payback really. I don't want to hurt anyone but I just want to do somthing that'll ruin her day basically.

2. Skor

Skor I HATE U TRASH MONSTAAAR! TFW2005 Supporter

Revenge isn't really what you want to do.

Point out that private sales are sold as seen and it's the idiot's fault if they bought the car. That's a better option. Stop your sister giving the money back, she has no reason too.

Alternatively, if you must take revenge, place a sticker on the car, if she still has it, offering to buy it and see she what she approaches you offering it for. If she says any more than $600, demand your sisters money back or you'll take her to court for extracting money through deception or somesuch.

3. rizuan76

rizuan76 Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Look don't do anything foolish dat you might regret later on. & as you say you wanted some form of karma, well what comes around goes around.

Sooner or later she'll get what's coming for her. you'll never know..b'coz life is unpredictable.

Revenge is not the answer.

4. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

Didn't your sister at least tell the buyer that the car was a fixer-upper? 'Cause if she' didn't, it's probably no wonder why the buyer is threatening to sue her for selling her something that needed to be fixed up.

All I can say is tell the buyer to take a damn hike.

5. MegaPrime33

MegaPrime33 Follow me @NerdActivist

Twitter:
    Instagram:
    There is no reason for you sister to give any money back whatsoever. Buyer beware! If she was non-intelligent enough to realize that the car may not be what she is looking for, it's her own fault. I can't forsee the lady winning in small claims so long as nothing was hidden from her in regards to the sale of the vehicle.

6. DaggersRage

DaggersRage Autistic bastard.

I know my sister talked about the repairs and what she had to do to work on the car to the buyer, but anything else I dont know. I wish my sister waited a little longer to figure things out, she already agreed to give back the $600.

7. Jeremy.B

Jeremy.B Leader Blackout LIVES!!!

News Credits:
    Stop your sister from giving her the money, and let her take her to court. IF she does, as was pointed out earlier, she doesn't have a leg to stand on unless your sister told her the car was in perfect condition.

Sounds suspicious to me.

8. Kickback

Kickback @GeekWithChris Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    Let the buyer take your sister to small claims court. The cost of everything when the buyer ends up losing would be karma enough.

9. Tenebrouser

Tenebrouser Craft...or is it crap?

Yeah, if your sister was upfront about the previous repairs, the burden rests now with the buyer. I wouldn't give back a dime.

10. Gnaw

Gnaw Banned

First thing that comes to mind: Burn her house down....

No but seriously, you want to get back at her? Woo her. Woo her, make her fall for you and then BAM! Give her VD.

11. Super_Megatron

Super_Megatron Veteran

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    It's a used car, what did she expect for 1200?

12. Lumpy

Lumpy Taylor Swift Action Master Super Mod

News Credits:
    take a dump on her hood...it'll be like a hershey's kiss left on a pillow, only it'll be a pile of shit on her car...

13. Keiichitron

Keiichitron Not a physicist, dammit

Ebay:
    this is the plan to go with. no point in doing anything else really

14. ILoveDinobot

ILoveDinobot You can, you up. No can, no BB.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    I agree let her take your sister to small claims court, that is why your dad kept paperwork for everything done to the car right? you guys have all the proof right there.

15. Keiichitron

Keiichitron Not a physicist, dammit

Ebay:
    they live in the same apartment complex, burning the house down probably isn't a good idea....

16. BlitzFire

BlitzFire Herald of Unicron

News Credits:
    wait til the middle of the night and take a crap right in front of her door

17. Omega77

Omega77 Crystal City

By the time she's paid for court costs and loses, she'll have paid a lot more $1200. I firmly believe what goes around comes around.

18. Omegatron

Omegatron Mandatory Fun. Buy it now TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Forget real courts. Judge Joe Brown is the way to go! He'll talk some sense into that fool.

19. Max-prime

Max-prime Supreme-Commander

News Credits:
    do it a couple times actually when she catchs one then start taking a shit on some of her other property.

20. Bryan

Bryan ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Check check.

That's if you can talk your sister into doing it. If you can't...them, I mean, she's an adult.

Also? $600 =/= justification for hate and revenge. It's a chunk of change, yeah, but big picture? Not that much.