i need to get my money refunded back from paypal that i sent to a user

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by transform27, Mar 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. transform27

transform27 Banned

I LOVE DINOBOT Well same here i dont hide behind a keyboard LOL
    you cant force me to buy this no,body can force me!! to do anything i don,t want just like all these army military you can beg me all you want to sign that dotted line but you cant force me to do it

2. transform27

transform27 Banned

i, can get the funds back from my bank I mean its my money an the Bank'' will credit it back to my account she already said she would send me the money back on a monthy Repayment Loan scheme so she did agree to refund me some of the money!! the point is this was emailed to me so thats all i need. it,s not like any of you members on this board can force me to buy somthing that i dont want to finish, paying for, that,s what it sounds Like you can,t force me to do nothing that i dont want to do

3. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    QFTEW (quoted for the epic win)

Agreed.

4. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    Cool story, bro.

5. DoubleClouder

DoubleClouder Prototype / Testshot collector

News Credits:
    You lucked out. The seller had no obligations to give you back anything. Also the bank would not have necessarily gotten your money back. It wasn't fraud, it was you overspending. The seller could tag you with a non-paying bidder if they wanted to as well.

6. Sinestro

Sinestro Well-Known Member

News Credits:
  7. Draven

Draven Banned

News Credits:
    You bought it, you pay for it. Unless there is something wrong with what you bought there is NO reason for the seller to refund you ANYTHING.

Or, at least, that's how it SHOULD be.

People like you need to rethink your hobby, and stop fucking people around. If you'd done it to me you'd be bitchslapped with a non-paying-bidder dispute, banned from bidding on anything I ever sold again, mentioned in the relisted auction by name, and you'd have your very own thread dedicated to you in this board's eBay section.
    An eBay auction is a CONTRACT. You agreed to it.
    You don't deserve your money back, and you shouldn't be on eBay at all.

8. Insane Galvatron

Insane Galvatron is not insane. Really!

News Credits:
    True, we can not. But you miss the point. EBay actions are a contract. A LEGALLY BINDING contract. Had the seller not agreed to refund and demanded you pay, you could go to court for not paying. Most eBay actions never go that far because they are low amounts. However, for $600 I know I would seek my lawyers on you if you acted like an @$$ like you did in this post. So yes, you could be forced to pay for it once you "signed on the dotted line" by bidding on the auction.

9. jourdo

jourdo TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    Yup. The seller really had no obligation to refund anything. You got lucky if they agreed to it. I do agree with everyone else in that you entered into a contract and really should have fulfilled your obligations.

What's your ebay id btw? Or a link to the original auction?

Last edited: Mar 31, 2009
  10. MidnightBliss

MidnightBliss Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I want to know what this sellers handle is so I can buy from her. If she agreed to let you back out of a sale she must be a wonderful seller. I want to work with her so she knows all Transformer fans are't Jack-Holes. I understand things happen in life but, a contract is a contract. No we can't force you to buy something, however, we can form opinions to what what kind of person you are. I'll bet your buy/sell thread stays vacant from all the people that see this thread.

For future refrence:

. = this is a period. It follows the end of sentences.
    , = this is a comma. It places breaks between thoughts and follows the natural flow of speaking.
    ABCD = These are examples of capital letters. Usually found at the beginning of sentences.

These will get you started on the wonder that is the written word.

11. MegaMoonMan

MegaMoonMan OFFICIAL MMM REP

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    I know this has been mentioned too much already, but it really blows my mind how it's possible someone who types like a seven-year-old has thousands of dollars to buy expensive toys.

Joke account? I hope so.

12. DoubleClouder

DoubleClouder Prototype / Testshot collector

News Credits:
    It looks like the reason he can spend thousands of dollars on toys, is because he doesn't save any of his money for emergencies.

13. Caterwaul

Caterwaul Busou Shinki Loremaster

Hell, I don't really save money for emergencies either*, since I have horrible impulse control. Then again, I manage to not make it a habit to buy things unless I KNOW I have the money for it and I dont type like a monkey with ADD on crack. I also know that Ebay is a damn COMMITMENT and you don't welsh on a deal.

* I DO, however, keep a credit card for emergency funds, it's strictly hands off and used for 'emergencies' such as car repairs and the like, and I make DAMN sure to pay it off as soon as possible.

14. aprim

aprim Well-Known Member

News Credits:

You are correct, nobody can make you pay.
    But people will stop trading or making deals with you.
    The fact that you admit you want out of the deal should put you on the bad ebay list, or even a link in yout feedback that goes to this thread.

You are only as good as your word.

We all have backed out of a deal from time to time, but you offer big money right here on this board, people should know that your not as serious as you seem.

I'm sorry for your loss.

15. Hybrid Prime

Hybrid Prime Banned

You've paid your respects to this hobby?WTF!!???You don't pay respects to a hobby you collect or you don't.Sounds like a band wagon cop out.You obviously lack integrity and have little or no respect for others.When you make a deal you follow through with it untill the end.

I'm sure you could pawn or sell a blue ray,vidoe game system,or what ever to make that funeral.You can clearly see you have no morals and would throw your friends to the wolves so you could escape the ultimate end yourself.

16. Robogeek28

Robogeek28 Proud grandpa

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Is this thread for real? Seriously?!? Pony up the dough and cut your losses, you won it, you should pay for it. People like you are the reason I STOPPED selling on Ebay years back, sheesh.:rolleyes: 

17. Ops_was_a_truck

Ops_was_a_truck JOOOLIE ANDREWWWWWS!!!!!!

Ebay:
    My life's work - all the success, all the fortune - is based on being oughly happy.

18. Recall

Recall Player Select

News Credits:
    "What, what, what!

What were those words young man?"

So someone owes you money or you owe them?

19. Omegatron

Omegatron Mandatory Fun. Buy it now TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Pay up what you agreed to pay, or, to put it mildly, you're a douche. You need money? Sell something that's already yours, rather than cheating someone else out of something you already agreed to pay for.

20. Jeremy.B

Jeremy.B Leader Blackout LIVES!!!

News Credits:
    Fo Shizzle.

You have no business buying a $600 TOY (ahem, let me repeat, a $600 TOY) if you do not have any savings built up. Financial Security > toys. New Internet meme.

Llama - love the new sig. HI-Larious :lolol 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.