i need to get my money refunded back from paypal that i sent to a user

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by transform27, Mar 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. transform27

transform27 Banned

hi heres what happend i found an item on ebay i wanted to buy an now im in a situation to where i may only be able to get 300.00 back out of 600.00 i originally sent this seller 300.00 for an item from ebay this was set u[p in a private auction they were gonna hold it back while i paid on it the first payment of 300.00 was sent via western union bad choice i may never see that money back again i was stupid i know the second payment i made using paypal now i want all the money back but if i only get the second payment back or would it be possible i told her i no longer want to finish paying off the item so if i open a dispute on paypal how do i dispute somthin that i want a refund for when it was originally set up for me to pay on it in payments as a private ebay auction an how long will it take for me to get the money back
    via paypal

2. BrokenSVT

BrokenSVT It's not broken anymore.

Dude, I couldn't read past the first 10 words or so. Punctuation is your bestest friend.

3. Big_Daddy

Big_Daddy The. Balls. Will. Touch.<br><b><font color=blue>Bi

News Credits:
    Wow. That was so annoying to read that I stopped after the first two lines.

You sir, win this thread! :) 

4. NGW

NGW Rawr

News Credits:
    Run on sentence is...running away..

Ok that one sucked.

5. transform27

transform27 Banned

Ok but thats not the point of this thread puncuation i know i cant type for shit but i need that 300.00 back

6. Boardwise

Boardwise is scary - Sig Killer - M Super Mod

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    He just kept talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence, moving from topic to topic, so that no one had the chance to interrupt him. Quite hypnotic. [/Picard]

7. BrokenSVT

BrokenSVT It's not broken anymore.

I finally-erm-read the first post. Were you sending payments toward spring-loaded shoes guaranteed to improve your vertical leap?

8. transform27

transform27 Banned

No please this is very Important!! LOL you guys are Funny but I Bought a Transformers browning from ebay an told the Lady that I need a refund She Says She, Does Not do back outs, on items Like this, there all on consignment" this was originally 800.00 I, dont want to finish it i want my Refund i may only get 300.00 back how long does It, Take" for paypal to do a reversal, an dispute this, an with a dispute will i get it back just need a Time frame. thanks

9. RoboticPlanet

RoboticPlanet Exclusively Exclusive

News Credits:
    I had to consult a Google translator, but here's what I'm getting:
    You won a $600 auction exclusively for you and were allowed to make multiple payments
    You first paid $300 via Western union
    You made a second payment via Paypal (presumably less than $300)
    Now you want to back out of the deal.

Sorry, you're contractually obligated to fulfill the transaction. By backing out of the deal, you're screwing what appears to be a flexible, generous seller. You need to finish paying off your item rather than use loopholes to work the system.

You can always resell the item after you're received it and, if it's worth roughly what you paid, your losses will be less than $300

10. transform27

transform27 Banned

Hi macabremouse someone just died in my family'' so I need the funds for the funeral!! which is more important then a Figure at this point so she has 600.00 an needs 200.00 more it should be my choice if i choose to back out i told her!! that she could keep some of the money!! but not all of It i want at,least 300.00 Back period!! if i have to go through my bank all do That that is still fare letting her keep some of, it i work hard for my money Im sorry i dont want the Figure ive been buying these since 2005 i have paid my respects to this Hobby!!

11. llamatron

llamatron Shut up, Nigel. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    If you're spending $800 on a toy and you don't have at least a spare $800 saved up for an emergency then something has gone wrong.

12. transform27

transform27 Banned

I know, but you never know when some,one in the familys gonna die i mean were all gonna die someday you know this is not the time for me i need this money back for the funeral

13. NGW

NGW Rawr

News Credits:
    Thems the breaks. You can't just try and back out now and expect everything to be a-ok and assume the seller will be down with it. She wants the money, it's her right to get it.

14. transform27

transform27 Banned

i will get it back either way

15. Dirge121

Dirge121 Eat the chikums

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    YouTube:
    Tumblr:
    It seems you have trouble grasping the concept of an auction.
    By winning it you entered into a contract with the seller.

They were already flexible by allowing you to make seperate payments, but its up to them if they decide to void the sale.

Chalk it up to bad experiences and move on. You'll need to find some other way to get the money. Worst case scenario you have to resell the toy to make money back.

16. ILoveDinobot

ILoveDinobot Arise Rodimus Prime

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Oh man, I really want to tell you what I think about you, but I'll get banned. :( 

17. Boggs6ft7

Boggs6ft7 TFW2005 Supporter

This.

You screwed up and need to pay, funeral or not. You got to have a rainy day fund, because its going to rain.... always.

18. Trailbreaker77

Trailbreaker77 Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Don't hold it in you'll explode! :D  I think I know what I Love Dinobot wants to say because I think I want to say the same thing.

19. Gen. Magnus

Gen. Magnus Everything is Awesome

News Credits:
    1) We're not being funny. Punctuation is your friend. I can't stress this enough being as that I am a soon to be high school English teacher. I simply refused to continue past the first line. If you have the $800 to spend and the ability to spend it you are clearly old enough to know the rules for punctuation. While you may not be from the United States (though I believe you are) you are not excused from your lack of punctuation as I am not familiar with a single language that does not include punctuation in it's grammar (if I am mistaken, however, please feel free to correct me).

2) You closed a deal with the seller and agreed to pay. You HAVE to pay. It is the sellers option to let you back out of the deal or not and clearly said seller has opted not to. Guess what - no refund for you. You can feel free to dispute the matter to Paypal though. They are just going to tell you to shove it.

I'll second this.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2009
  20. transform27

transform27 Banned

I would like you to say it to my face

thats how we communicate internet misscomunication lol its ok but i bet you would be oughly happy if handed that 300usd over to you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.