I need something that copys PASSWORDS

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ghost Prime, Sep 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ghost Prime

Ghost Prime Banned

ok heres the situation.
    someone close to me has been using my pc recently but im sure they have been going on sites (adult) as ive checked the history and i belive they have been doing things behind my back..... im fairly sure of this because of the recent behaviour of there attitude.

is there any program i can download or anything that COPYS passwords into the program without the user realising this? so basically once shes off i can start the program up, look at the sites shes been on and use the password that was copied down into the program?

i know windows itself copys passwords ect as COOKIES and CACHE files but it never really tells you exactly what the username/password is exactly.

i really need to find out whats going on, even if i have to do something pretty under-handed. Its causing loads of problems between us but i must find out the truth

2. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    From what little I know about the topic, I beleive it's illegal. Though, I'be been wrong about things like this before, lol.

3. edicius

edicius I need a drink.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I know how to get user passwords, but that's about it (and I ain't sharing that, due to ethical concerns). As far as in-browser passwords, I know that you can view saved passwords in Firefox (if they're not also password protected), but I don't know of something that'll do that in MIE.

4. cbff

cbff Destroyer of Botcon

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Ooo, kinky. Rather than go through all that effort and drama, why don't you just lock your computer so she can't get on?

5. flamepanther

flamepanther Interested, but not really

Only if it's not your computer.

What you're looking for is a keylogger. It will record all keystrokes entered on the computer, including URLs, usernames, and passwords. I'm sorry, but I can't recommend one in particular. If you had a keylogger set up, you'd also need to clear all the cookies from your browser, so that passwords would have to be reentered. Eventually, the addresses of the sites as well as any usernames and passwords used to get into them would appear in proximity to one another.

6. ABH1979

ABH1979 Blue Boba Moderator TFW2005 Supporter

Twitter:
    Pinterest:
    If you're in a relationship with this woman, why not just ask her what is going on? Are these pr0n or dating sites in the history?

7. Ghost Prime

Ghost Prime Banned

there ADULT sex sites were people basically arrange -MEETS- and ive already tried talking to her but from what she has told me........it makes me sick. but i know shes hiding more and i want to find out the WHOLE truth as to what shes been up to.

the thing is i really love this woman with all my heart. shes given me so much in my life yet over the past 2 weeks shes transformed (no pun intended) into someone i dont even recognise anymore..........its breaking my heart because i just want the woman i love back again yet from the way she seems now its almost like she doesnt even care about me or us or everything ive ever done for her.

i mean what do you do when someone you love does something bad and wants to do something dis-respectful to your relationship but the thing is your crazy about this person and love them even if they have done something terrible...

i want her to use my PC so i can try and hack her details and find her passwords and usernames ect. ive already managed to find her details to 1 site and what i found sickened me and makes me real angry. yet the thing is i still love her and want things to work out between us.

im kinda going on alittle here.....sorry

8. flamepanther

If she's doing what it sounds like, then you'll be worse off if you do make things work out.

9. Gears

Gears buh-buh-body ya Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Dump her, she's not worth it anymore.

10. Bryan

Bryan ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Yup.

Not that you'll listen, but if you're giving us a complete and accurate story, this is really the only answer.

11. Ghost Prime

Ghost Prime Banned

afew people have said that......thing is ive a good heart and want to belive the good in people. ive loved this woman for over 2 years and shes given me so much in my life and made me so happy. without her i feel so lonely and i miss her alot, i miss her smell,smile,cuddles,kisses,warmth,effection and love. she gives me a reason for life.

so im really messed up on what to do. i know in my heart if i left her that i would fall to pieces and be a real mess and i also know that things would go bad for her as well because she would spiral out of control. she may not understand it but im the part of her that wants to be a good person and that can be a good person. its a real messy situation but i just want to know the truth and i feel im only going to find it myself if i search and seek threw things of hers she doesnt know about

12. flamepanther

I know how you feel. If you stay with her though, it will only mess you up worse. Same thing if you let her go but keep hoping for her to change or come back. It will eat away at your soul until you're not the same person anymore either. Healing from that will be much harder than healing from the loss right now.

13. Bryan

Bryan ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Holy crap, FP w/ the unexpected sensitivity!

14. Ghost Prime

Ghost Prime Banned

i dont wana go back home with my tail between my legs tho.......i cant make things work on my own. me and her together are a couple and a partnership. we survive because we have each other and ive always felt we look out for each other.......everythings just gone all fucked up to shit now tho.......
    ive never felt this sad or depressed in my whole life and the hardest part is i know this is one of -THOSE CHOICE- ive got to make in life which will effect my WHOLE life and my future. yet everyway ive looked at it i just get screwed over again and again. worst thing is i let her do as she pleases.........or pretend to be someone or something im not....

i dont understand what happened to her, its almost like shes been replaced by someone else i dont even know (aka invasion of the body snatcher style) and i just keep hopeing she snaps out of it

15. Draven

Draven Banned

News Credits:
    Partnership goes both ways, bro. If she is cheating on you then she's not treating you as anywhere near an equal. Seriously, I've been there more than once. It may hurt in the short term, but you are better off without someone like that in your life.

16. Omegatron

Omegatron Mandatory Fun. Buy it now TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I don't think going behind her back and stealing passwords is gonna help your relationship. You might wanna try some therapy, if you think she's worth holding onto. Or password protect your whole computer, so she can't get on.

-Tony!

17. flamepanther

There's a difference between that and cutting your losses and refusing to be walked on.
    You're right. You can't fix it on your own. That means you can't fix it at all, because she's refusing your partnership. There isn't really a you and her together anymore as long as she refuses to be on the level with you. If you spy on her to confront her with the evidence, she will only try to turn your spying against you. I guarantee it.
    The sooner you cut your losses, the more time you have to improve on an uncertain future. Stay, and you're practically guaranteed a future of the same misery as you're in now.
    None of us could say why from the information you've given us, but what I can tell you is this. She has willfully betrayed you. If she cheated on you with someone "accidentally" because of circumstances and things "just happened" that would be one thing. I'm not sure I'd be willing to keep trying after that, but relationships have recovered from it before. However, it appears that she's gone out of her way looking for someone to cheat with. There's no happy ending to that story. End it and look for a new story. If you allow her to get away with cheating, she'll keep doing it. The only way she'll change for the better is if she loses you, and only then if she even cares. And if she promises to change and begs you to come back? Maybe she means it, but how would you know? How could you ever really trust her again completely? You'd spend the rest of your relationship wondering.

18. Ghost Prime

Ghost Prime Banned

i tried asking her to maybe get some help but she just turned nasty on me. ive an afwul feeling in my guts that she just doesnt care anymore. its strange because i see parts of her that are the woman i love and then 20minutes later she becomes this monster i dont even recognise anymore.

i thourght i got what i finally wanted in life, i moved home+moved in with the woman i wana spend my life with+got a job+got money and im finally happy. i suffer with depression but even tho i have that im happy to be with her as she makes me feel alive inside.

now tho it feels as if god hates me or something because it just feels like hes punishing me for something bad i must have done in my previous life. all i want in life is to settle down with the woman i love and to be happy and have a family with her. everything just feels a mess now

19. flamepanther

Given my past experiences, if this happened to me, I'd steal the passwords, but use them to screw things up with whoever she's got on the side, and then lock her out of her own accounts. I will never let a cheater win again, even a little bit.

20. TheIncredibleHulk

TheIncredibleHulk Find Gary Busey!

Home Keylogger is one one I tried before. Just messed around with it to see how it worked a while back.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.