Customs: I need some size comparison photos

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by digitalworld40, Jan 26, 2009.

1. digitalworld40

digitalworld40 Well-Known Member

I need someone with an Armada jetfire to take some size comparison shots next to energon quickstrike or bulkhead. I need the pics of the alt modes from the tops of both side by side of course. The reason why I need the photos is I am making a custom Bruticus but am unsure who/ what to use for blastoff. I have been throwing around the idea of armada jetfire but I don't have one so I don't know if it would work? I have also been thinking, does blastoff have to be a space shuttle? What if I were to use classics jetfire?

[​IMG]

2. big hank

big hank Resident Slacker-Basher

News Credits:
    If you can hold out for a day or two I can hit you up. I have to untape my A. Jetfire from the Combiner I'm doin'! :thumbs2:  Not to worry, I'm not doing Bruticus! But since they are both kinda fresh in my mind, I do believe Jetfire will be a tad too big, your call though. I'll post images on theis thread for ya!:cool: 

3. digitalworld40

Cool Thanks, yeah I can wait a couple days there is no real hurry. I still have some other parts I can work on before I do the blastoff section.

4. big hank

big hank Resident Slacker-Basher

News Credits:
    Comparo pics!

Here is some pics for you to compare the figures you requested. I took some pics of Bulkhead with his backpack too, it may help you out! Enjoy, and I hope they do work out for you, the molds aesthetically work very well together!:thumbs2: 

Attached Files:

5. digitalworld40

Thanks big hank! These are perfect pics, I think your right and he may be a tad too big, but if he is then hey I have a new transformer to add to my collection!

Thanks Again