I need some help!

Discussion in 'Transformers Conventions and Get Togethers' started by Russian fan, Jul 3, 2012.

  1. Russian fan

    Russian fan Proud Autobot Ally TFW2005 Supporter

    May 4, 2010
    News Credits:
    Trophy Points:
    Wherever Autobots are
    Hello guys and gals!
    I really want to go to the U.S., especially in California, to the TF: the Ride, and more. I have money, but I couldn't get a visa.
    The U.S. Consulate has a strict policy in Russia, to obtain a visa, I need to prove the absence of immigration intent. That is, mainly wealthy people with families may get a visa. I'm young student, not married, don't have apartments and cars... However, I study in the best university in Russia, have a good job and I love Transformers...
    I with friends really want in the near future to create a small exhibition about the Transformers in Russia to help beginners Russian fans learn more about the Transformers. Just I very would like to visit the U.S. to see how it is done there and more.
    If you have experience of operating in a similar situation, have any suggestions or ideas, or even agree to help me with some invitation, answer please!

Share This Page