Customs: I need some help....

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by vector, Jan 30, 2007.

1. vector

vector City Commander

Ebay:
    Can anyone or everyone tell me.......Is there any way to disassemble 20th anniv. Primes head, without destroying it? And how to go about it?

2. vector

vector City Commander

Ebay:
    ALL OF THE KITBASHERS IN HERE, AND NOONE KNOWS HOW TO PULL HIS HEAD APART???:poke 

3. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Umm.....I would try and help, but I don't even own the mold, so I realistically can't help. If there's a way, I would also like to know. I've got a major kitbash planned, and I'm going to be starting with a 20th Ann. DVD Prime. I'm willing to bet that nobody here will be able to guess what it is, but that can be saved for another thread. Peace out.

4. carnage717

carnage717 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I tried on mine and could not find a way to go it. I ended up just masking off the part where is eyes and face are and painted my head then pulled the masking off when I was done and repainted the eyes. I'm not sure what you are planning to do with yours but just thought I would let you know I didn't have any luck with mine.

5. fschuler

fschuler Member TFW2005 Supporter

There's an old thread on that somewhere...I'll see if I can dig it up for you. BRB

EDIT: Here it is: http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/archive/index.php/t-114279.html

Let us know if you need some more help. It is, honestly, kind of an ass-pain to completely disassemble the head, especially the part that involves getting his antennae off of the pin without screwing them up.