I need some help

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by ogphat, Apr 11, 2007.

1. ogphat

ogphat Active Member

now i knwo i am not a total 80's child seening how i only spent 3 years of it in the time but i am really intrested in finding the G1 dvd set and i also was wondering does it only come in the chinese set that i have found or is there a nother type set they i can find

2. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Rhino Entertainment released the whole of G1 on DVD across five sets - Season 1, Season 2 Part 1 and Part 2, Season 3 Part 1 and the last one Season 3 Part 2 and Season 4.

They're all unfortunately out of print now, there was talk of a new version from Sony BMG but the branch of their company handling the sets has since folded its tent.

There may still be a new set in the future, though, Hasbro would be crazy not to get this stuff out there to capitalise on the Movie.

The Chinese tin set, with all 98 episodes, is probably the easiest one to find. A couple of the guys on here have that so they can vouch for it. Check out this thread here for an ongoing discussion on the set and people's impressions of it.

3. ogphat

ogphat Active Member

sounds good but the chinese tin is it in chinses or can you put it in english

4. Backstop

Backstop Have you seen my box art?

News Credits:
    it is in English from what I hear with Chinese subs that you can remove?

5. Draven

Draven Banned

News Credits:
    Yup.

6. RoboRic

RoboRic Banned

You can swithch the language to english.