I need some custom figures built....

Discussion in 'Requests' started by DavidThrone, Sep 30, 2011.

1. DavidThrone

DavidThrone Member

I have a long list of transformers . But it is difficult to find any customizers. I want built 5 G1 combiners some using G1 robots and classics, a G1 Ultra Magnus repaint with some modding and a G1 Hound repaint with a scratch build two wheel trailer.
    Please contact me here if you are interested and have the skill level with sufficant expertise to complete them within 18 months.
    Thanks

I have a long list of transformers that need to be made for a project. But it is difficult to find any customizers. I want built 5 G1 combiners some using G1 robots and classics, a G1 Ultra Magnus repaint with some modding and a G1 Hound repaint with a scratch build two wheel trailer.
    Please contact me here if you are interested and have the skill level with sufficant expertise to complete them within 18 months.
    Thanks

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2011
  2. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    Your request has been moved to the "Requests" forum, where members can posts requests for artists to create these sorts of things.

3. SonOfNemesis

SonOfNemesis Well-Known Member

Check out Procustomizers.com and post your request their as well because you may just find some 'pro' customizers there, ;)