I need some advice

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by unicron's blues, Mar 2, 2007.

1. unicron's blues

unicron's blues I need to get rich!

So basically I have a problem, I bought a few nemesis prime's from another board member here, problem is I havent received them and I sent him my payment on Dec. 23, he says he shipped them out after new years and since he lives in Australia, said it would take a while to get them, but I'm wondering how long is too long. I talked with paypal and they said they cant do anything since its been more than 45 days, so I'm at a bit of a loss here, anyone have any ideas what I should do? I've sent the guy another email a few days ago but it says he hasnt been on the boards in about a week.

2. Valkysas

Valkysas Attack Buffalo

News Credits:
    have you bothered talking to the seller about this?

3. Ezilla82

Ezilla82 Expect the Unexpected.

I think just wait another week, and if it doesn't try and find another place to purchase what you want. I know that isn't good advice, but its least I tried.

4. jedi prime1

jedi prime1 Well-Known Member

Try to pm him, if that doesn't work contact an Admin, at least they may be able to scare him. Hopefully this is a shipping problem, not a scam.

5. Predaking

Predaking Well-Known Member

Did you look up his trade ref before dealing with him? If not and he scammed you then there's nothing you can do.

6. Triformis

Triformis Insecticon Fanatic TFW2005 Supporter

Is it lobes? He seemed/seems on the level. If you don't get them and still want some, then try casefresh.com. They're also in Australia, but I got 2 shipped ot he U.S. for about $43 apiece, which is really cheap. I say give him time to respond, he always responded to me (if it's him, that is).

7. Tfgraveyard

Tfgraveyard Not a Fan of the Fans

News Credits:
    If they were sent by surface mail, it can take up to 10 weeks to arrive from austrialia.

8. b_ack51

b_ack51 I'm on the interweb!

I remember shipping something to australia and the time being anywhere from 2-3 months. Just to give you an idea. (Ohio to Australia)

9. unicron's blues

Obviously I have, didnt you read what I posted?

10. unicron's blues

Yeah its him, I mean I'm wanting to give him the benefit of the doubt and all. HOw long did it take you to receive yours?

11. unicron's blues

Okay well thats good then, hopefully they just havent arrived yet. I've done business with other sellers in Australia but its never taken quite this long, although I guess it could be due to any number of reasons.