Customs: I Need Ideas for customizing a figure

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by OptimusPrimer25, Nov 27, 2011.

1. OptimusPrimer25

OptimusPrimer25 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    okay i know some guys on here helped me with some ideas but alas, i have customizers block. i want to create a movieverse decepticon (in robot mode only) that is the "brute" of the group, is a dark navy purple and has a flight vehicle mode. i dont know what mold to use, what head, or even what to freaking call him!

so if anyone can help me out with those problems, i would appriciate it. btw i was thinking of the following names.
    . blackout or grindor/helicopter
    . lugnut or thundercracker/ bomber jet
    . octane/ tanker truck/bomber jet

so anyway tell me you thoughts and please help me, for primus's sake, HELP ME!!!! lol sry got too dramatic.

2. Treadshot A1

Treadshot A1 Or just 'A1' for short...

So, to straighten things out:

You want a robot mode only custom, of a brutish character, who's a Decepticon, who has a flight alt.mode (but would not transform into said alt. mode, though still presumably has kibble from alt. mode). Right?

In that case, use Lugnut, the Movieverse/HFTD/whatever line it was from except Animated. He's got the brutish look to him both stature and character, all he needs is a new head (HFTD Payload/Movie Longhaul would provide a great head).

As for names, he'd be called Cumulus, for his flight alt mode.

3. OptimusPrimer25

OptimusPrimer25 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    thanks for the idea. sry if my description sounded odd, just was kinda freaking out that i got stuck on ideas. that like never happens to me lol