I need help transforming Scavenger.

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by gamer, Apr 27, 2007.

1. gamer

gamer Well-Known Member

I am stuck and don't know what to do next, please help.
    [​IMG]

2. Bed Bugs

Bed Bugs Haven't gone postal yet...

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Okay, which mode are you trying to get to? Robot, Gestalt Torso, or Steamshovel?

For Robot, bend waist away from shovel until it clicks, straighten legs, pop head out

For Gestalt Torso, you need to bend waist away from shovel until it clicks, straighten legs, bend chest out away from treads, tuck arms inside (there are holes in the arms that attach to pegs on the inside of the chest), close torso, open gestalt head

For Steamshovel, bend arms upward from the sides, take regular arm and bend it in an "L" shape with the elbow pointing towards his crotch. Then, unfold flaps on the side of his legs, push waist down so that it forms flat with torso and twist waist and bend legs. There are holes on the flaps that are on the side of the legs and they attach to 2 pegs on the side of the torso. Flip the grey flaps on his waist up and you should be done.

3. gamer

gamer Well-Known Member

Can you link me to the hasbro database that shows how to transform their figures, I am still have problems transforming him into a Steamshovel, this is really difficult.

4. Bed Bugs

Bed Bugs Haven't gone postal yet...

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
  5. SMOG

SMOG Vocabchampion ArgueTitan

Heh... I remember this mold. After carelessly tossing away the instructions (ha! who needs 'em!) I soon found myself totally lost trying to get him transformed back and forth. He's a deceptively tricky transformer... not hard once you get used to him of course, but the first time... ack!

Errrrmmm... I'd have to dig mine out of storage at the moment to give you instructions though. Just thought I'd let you know that you aren't alone in having trouble with this figure. :) 

zmog

6. gamer

gamer Well-Known Member

Man damn this fucking Scavenger transformation!

7. gamer

gamer Well-Known Member

If someone could give me detailed pics or even a video of how to transform him, I would appreciate it, this is by far one of the most tricky transformations ever.

8. Ops_was_a_truck

Ops_was_a_truck JOOOLIE ANDREWWWWWS!!!!!!

Ebay:
    I think the official site (www.Transformers.com) actually has all of the recent Transformers' instruction manuals online. Not sure what the link is, though.

Have to admit, though - this thread is the LOLs. :lol 

9. Valkysas

Valkysas Attack Buffalo

News Credits:
    he's not that hard at all. I never even needed the instructions.

first off, swing the waist up so the plate it's mounted on is LEVEL with his chest plate.

then rotate each leg at the knee.

fold both arms onto his chest. for now, put the shovel arm straight up top keep it out of the way. then cross his right arm over his chest , like he's trying to touch his left shoulder. his right elbow should be right by the decepticon symbol on his chest.

Now, bend his knees. flip the cover on each leg (they'll be on the outside now) down. his feet should be up by the middle of his chest now, and his chest and right arm should be completely covered by the legs. peg the covers onto his mid-section to lock them in place.

bend the left arm so the elbow is in front of one of his feet. position the shovel as you like.

swing the panel under his robot head out, flip the head down, flip the cover back up. peg the tread assembly right where it goes for robot mode.

all done.

10. Chaos Incarnate

Chaos Incarnate Not just a name.

News Credits:
    Heh... I remember this mold. After carelessly tossing away the instructions (ha! who needs 'em!) I soon found myself completely at ease trying to get him transformed back and forth. He's a Decepticon transformer... not hard at all. :D 

Seriously though, just work it through. You know what it looks like now, and you know what it's alt mode looks like, just make it work.

11. TheIncredibleHulk

TheIncredibleHulk Bad Luck Incarnate

I never even attempted to change him to the steam shovel. I did notice that the instructions didn't include that transformation.

12. gamer

gamer Well-Known Member

I never could figure out Scavenger. Now I am stuck on Bonecrusher. Cant transform him to his alt mode. I cant figure out how to get his legs right. Please help me.
    [​IMG]

13. Valkysas

Valkysas Attack Buffalo

News Credits:
    ... no.

you cannot be serious.

you just can't.

14. Atomsplitter

Atomsplitter Needs a new title.

Just make a video of you destroying them, people around here LOVE that sort of thing.

15. Valkysas

Valkysas Attack Buffalo

News Credits:
    I can understand some confusion with the first mold, but this one? HE'S IN HIS ALT MODE IN THE BOX. he has seen the alt mode, he has transformed him out of it before, he can put him back in it.

16. gamer

gamer Well-Known Member

No really I cant.

17. gamer

gamer Well-Known Member

Ok I figured out Bonecrusher, but I really want to figure out Scavenger and reading what you guys tell me does not help me, I need detailed pics on how to transform him to his alt mode, please I get confused really easily, please try to understand, thanks.

18. Chaos Incarnate

Chaos Incarnate Not just a name.

News Credits:
    Now I KNOW you're jerking our chains. There's no way you can be stumped by that. I mean, I gave you the benefit of the doubt with Steamshovel because you have you twist his waist and hips around to make it work. But now this? Next you're gonna be complaining that Spychangers have got you stumped.

All I have to say to you is :google  I just now did a search and came up with a comprehensive instruction archive with the first hit. Seriously, five seconds of effort will give you your answer.

19. Atomsplitter

Atomsplitter Needs a new title.

Hey guys I can't transform my action masters :( 

20. gamer

gamer Well-Known Member

Can you link me please, I am seriously not joking, I could not find anything google.