I need help from someone who has seen the film

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Roook, Jun 20, 2009.

1. Roook

Roook Well-Known Member

ok. No big spoilers please.

Here's the deal.

One of the reasons I don't like going to theaters to see a movie is that I need to drink something while watching the film, and I hate missing even one second of a movie. This has caused me to have some problems in longer films. In Return of the King I thought my bladder was going to explode through all 17 endings they had.

So, my question is, since I've been hearing that TF2 is long in reviews... if you had to pick a part where I could spend 2 minutes running to the bathroom and relieving myself, when would you choose it? Has to be in the last halfway point.

In Watchmen I darted out during the building fire rescue scene because I'd seen it a couple times already on late night talk shows.

So if you can give me a point where it'd be like 'Nothing awesome happens here, just some blah blah talking, or dogs humping or something you don't have to see' I'd appreciate it.

2. Surge

Surge Village Dolt

News Credits:
    I hate to say it but...I wish I had a cathiter. I freaking HATE peeing during movies! Most annoying thing ever. Especially like how, in Star Wars Episode 3, I missed some of the Wookies and Clones vs. Droids battle because I had to spring a leak.

But, from what I've been hearing, you could go use the restroom during the part where Sam goes to his first day of college. I've been hearing there's no robots in that scene.

3. red4

red4 Banned

*in a Chicago accent* Well der's yer prablem.

4. Surge

Surge Village Dolt

News Credits:
    ^ This.

I used to be a MAJOR soda addict and, just like you, needed to have a large fountain soda while watching a movie at the theaters. Now, I've cut down to maybe one 20 oz. Coke or Dr Pepper a day and don't need it to enjoy movies anymore. It's pretty hard to cut down or even quit an addiction but once you finally do, it ain't so bad. Now...if only I can quit smoking. *sigh*

5. RoboticPlanet

RoboticPlanet Exclusively Exclusive

News Credits:
    Coincidentally I just heard of a website on the radio a couple days ago that addresses this situation: http://runpee.com

Once ROTF gets listed you'll be set.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2009
  6. NGW

NGW Rawr

News Credits:
    *has never understood why people seem to need to stuff their face when going to the theater*

A drink on occasion maybe. But I always make sure to either eat before or after going to the movies..depending on what time I go to a showing (I generally try and plan a movie for right around lunch or dinner, unless its like a midnight showing). And I always hit the restroom just before sitting down.

7. Angelwave

Angelwave Physical Maintenance.....

News Credits:
    Besides why don't you just go to the bathroom at the theater before you go in to see the film. My roomie has a microscopic bladder and that is what he normally does. And he's good to go, and he even drinks and eats popcorn while watching the movie.

8. red4

red4 Banned

take a really long hose

9. billcosby

billcosby Geewin

News Credits:
    The longer the movie, the worse it is.
    But yeah, going right before they start showing trailers is a good bet

10. BumbleeDude

BumbleeDude Well-Known Member

You could probably nip out of the theater anytime between the forest battle and sam, mikalea et al finding Jetfire. Nothing significant happens in between....

11. PeterSkillenUK

PeterSkillenUK Well-Known Member

sam going to college section go then i saw the film last night and well even if you stay and watch you gonna think somethings are missing...bay editing at its worst in this movie..

12. Aptom

Aptom Well-Known Member

when sam first gets to colledge. NOT when he is at the colldege party.

13. Roook

Roook Well-Known Member

I actually rarely drink soda. I'm a water fan. But I rarely go to the movie theater (like 2 or 3 times a year), and when I do, part of the whole 'experience' for me is getting a popcorn and a soda. I'm also on medication that makes me thirsty quite often.

Thanks for the replies. I'll probably dart out when the college scene starts.

14. Omnius

Omnius Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I avoid drinking before or during a movie for that very reason, as I know I'll either:

a) Be distracted from the movie by the need to go for a whizz.

-or-

b) Give in to said urge and miss something important. :( 

15. NitrogenB

NitrogenB Well-Known Member

HAHA!! Funniest website I think I've ever seen.