I need Gundam help

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by giga-galvatron, May 9, 2008.

1. giga-galvatron

giga-galvatron Decepticon S.T.A.G ******

My favorite Gundam series of all is 08th MS Team. I used to have the old Bandai action figures which were awesome. But I cant seem to find them or they are probably buried under tons of other junk Ive tossed aside. Ive been on ebay, and all over BBTS and other toy sites. Are they any sites where I can buy these action figures or model kits online. I really need my Ez8 Gundam back. Ima look this weekend through this box I have. But please if you can help, thanks in advance!

2. LigerPrime

LigerPrime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Normally, I would get my Gundam fix from my local import stores as I reside in Asia but other Gundam fans I know swear by hlj.com.

For your Ez8 version, there has been various versions of it - check out its Master Grade kit version or the HcmPro version! :) 

I would recommend the MG kit. Its not as durable as those Bandai figures but the detail and articulation is amazing. Building the kit doesn't need painting (although it would enhance its look) and glue/ A;; you need is a cutter and a water-based marker. Check the link below:

http://dalong.net/review/mg/m33/m33_p.htm

3. TF rocks

TF rocks Try and stop me!

If you look on Ebay, you just might get a good snag. By the way, what is hjl.com? And what is the full name of the site?

4. XJunky

XJunky Howdy Ho Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

5. Erector

Erector I ruined the Hall of Fame

News Credits:
    He means www.hlj.com :)  and that IS the full address!

6. LigerPrime

LigerPrime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    hlj stands for Hobby Link Japan, dude. My bad - my eyes are tired from watching some anime! XD