I NEED G1 bubbles/inserts and Boxes, any condition

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by Blue Meanie, Jun 24, 2009.

1. Blue Meanie

Blue Meanie Hello from the Gutter

I need Boxes and bubble inserts, particularly bubbles. Boxes can be in any shape, even just cut out toys pics or box art. I am trying to help create and archive and do some personal projects. Don't need tech specs, I have them all now. If anyone can help, or has that old beat ass box in the closet collecting dust, let me know. Hell, if you are debating getting rid of it or don't want to get rid of it, but are willing to loan/rent them I'll send em back. It will still save me money over the rediculous prices for smashed up boxes I will just re-sell later. Thanks for the help!

BM

2. ian5555

ian5555 Well-Known Member

3. Blue Meanie

I am working with him now, trying to help out with ones he doesn't have. I am sending him some of the rarer ones I have like Roadbuster, missing targetmasters etc. I am willing to put up the dough to get the rest that I can to have a full bubble list for the community. I need them for my custom box collection personally. Maybe try to get a license from Hasbro one day to make the boxes too.

4. Sangron

Sangron Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I have a Mindwipe box no insert torn flap

5. MikeTSI

MikeTSI The Reclaimer TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    I have a torn to hell G1 Ratchet box. You can have it. LMK if your interested.

6. aprim

aprim Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Send him some bubbleformers Headmasters..HIghbrow and Brianstorm...please :)  I need the bubble bad.

7. Blue Meanie

Awesome! I don't have a single headmaster box yet, what will it take to part with it?

Thanks Mike thats awesome to offer, but that is one of the few I have left, lol. I actually have a pretty decent red cross one from back in the day.

I am working on them as we speak, I found a brainstorm bubble on the bay but the guy wants $50 for it. Bubbles are ridonkulously priced. I really want to find the powermasters too. I just missed and MIB with bubble Dreadwind which has me bangin my head against the wall.

8. Sangron

Sangron Well-Known Member

Ebay: