I need fuel, fuel for my hunger, my hunger for.. cash :)

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by OMEGAPRIME1983, Jul 4, 2010.

1. OMEGAPRIME1983

OMEGAPRIME1983 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    What's goin on everyone? I have some stuff here up for sale. Just to make it quick and easy, I'll put it in size classes. Reason I'm sellin some of this stuff is because I am having a surgery next friday, and I'm already out of work, and workcomp isn't getting things paid as I'd like. For the time being I'm only putting my Animated collection up. What you see, is how it is. Make note! Voyager Megs is painted (Obviously) All figures are complete. The only one that is missing anything is Leader Megs, and I seem to of misplaced it, it could be with the rest of the figures maybe?? Which are still to come. Being that it's the 4th today, and they are still at my friends place, and I don't want to have to bother him to get them out of his attic for me, those will come either tomorrow or tuesday. Latest of a couple weeks from now.. Truly, I'd hate to do this, but I'm at a point where I kind of have to. Thanks for checkin this out guys, OP83

Prices are this

Leaders:$30

Voyagers $15

Deluxes: $8

Everything is negotiable, so shoot me a PM :)  Shipping will depend on the amount to buy. Obviously, you buy more shipping will combine and be less.

Attached Files:

2. OMEGAPRIME1983

OMEGAPRIME1983 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Bumpers!!