I need a few Trophies

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by Stune, Jul 1, 2011.

1. Stune

Stune Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Beating the Campaign on Hard
    Getting all the Faction Symbols
    "I still function"
    "Powermaster" and I think that's it.

If anyone wants to team up and help me with these, or if you need them yourself, my PSN name is Leoplurodon09, just add me and send me a message.

2. Opticron Primal

Opticron Primal Comin' up OOOs!

News Credits:
    Actually, you can get them quite easily solo.

For beating the campaigns on hard just complete the last boss battle of each story (if it still works. Don't know if that's been patched or not.) It will count as completing the entire campaign and the fights honestly aren't all that difficult even on hard.

For Powermaster (Spending 25,000 credits in Escalation), just join random matches, build up your credits, only using them for health and ammo at least, and spend them in bulk.

Here are videos for the faction symbols. You can get them on easy and as soon as you get them all in one chapter you can just quit out and start a new chapter since the game saves after each one you find:
    YouTube - ‪Transformers: War for Cybertron - Grimlock, Smash! (Autobot Collectibles)‬‏
    YouTube - ‪Transformers: War for Cybertron - Scavenger Would be Proud (Decepticon Collectibles)‬‏

I Still Function is getting 3 kills while downed, right? That's where you'll need a friend. Just load up an Escalation match and set it to the Broken Hope Autobot level. When it starts let the spiders attack you and down you. All you have to do after that is shoot at them. Since they die easily, you'll be able to kill 3 with no issue and it'll count as a co-op match since you have a friend there.

3. Barricade24

Barricade24 Decepticop Artist

News Credits:
    The campaign on hard might just take some practice. But a tip if you get to Trypiticon. Take Bumblebee he works really well.

4. iwasherenotyou

iwasherenotyou Medical Officer

News Credits:
    For campaign on hard just finish all of the last checkpoints on hard.

5. Blackout32

Blackout32 Subdivisions

I stuck on the game myself on the part where you have to keep the other robots from attacking ratchet while he gets the machine thing going you have to protect him till he gets omega up I think is what I was at the last time I checked.

6. Cyber-Scream

Cyber-Scream Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Does that actually get you the trophy..? If so I gotta try it ASAP. :D 

7. Stune

Stune Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    It did I just did it today.

The only spot that gave me real trouble was Trypticon, but I haven't played the game in almost a year.

All I have left are the Powermaster, Faction Symbols, and I Still Function trophies. I just found out I'm only about 2500 points away from Powermaster, so this shouldn't take much longer.

Thanks for the assistance!

8. TheMixmaster

TheMixmaster Master of Mixin

No prisoners. Only trophies.