I need a cheap and small tv

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by Blasterpwns, Oct 16, 2010.

1. Blasterpwns

Blasterpwns Regretting my username...

As the thread title suggests, I need a new tv. The main reason is that the only tv in my house is often used for playing 360. That's all fine and good, but when my little brother wants to play Reach by himself, I'm bored out of my mind because the only two computers in the house are being used, leaving me with a hard to type on Ipod Touch with a lack of Flash player for entertainment. Well that and a bunch of consoles in my room that I have all the cables to exculding the NES.

Anyway, what I need is a relatively cheap TV that's no more than $50 or so dollars, but also it needs to be fairly small, since I lack space in the room. And it obiviously needs AV inputs.

I realize that these are some fairly though requirements, but I'm hoping maybe you guys here may have some suggestions.

So anyone have any suggestions?

2. Red Alert

Red Alert Security

News Credits:
    garage sales or flea markets.

Tube tv's are going real cheap right now.

3. Blasterpwns

Blasterpwns Regretting my username...

I would do that, but the thing is that my family lives in a rural area and we don't have garage sales or flea markets around here. I'm perectly fine with a tube though.

4. grimlock1972

grimlock1972 "No Mas" My Wallet

News Credits:
    Try one of your local pawn shops they might have a tv that fits your needs and price range. Also check the classified ads in your local paper you might get lucky that way.

5. Dran0n

Dran0n Junk male

News Credits:
    Shipping must be a bitch.

6. planetjacker

planetjacker Critters burn real good. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Also check out any local thrift stores you may have. The ones around me always have a few cheap tube tvs.