I miss my dad

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Wheeljack30, Aug 12, 2012.

1. Wheeljack30

Wheeljack30 Banned

My father passed away 11 years ago, and to this day I still miss him dearly there's not one moment that I don't think about him. When he passed away whole self disappeared, I lost trust in everything I lost confidence. Sometimes I think to myself I don't belong here anymore. I was 20 years old when my father passed away. I even went to the point to stab myself. I went to see counseling but it didn't help at all. I feel lost, I lost the father figure in my life. His death made a huge impact in my life I was young and the thrill I had of living before he passed away it's gone, now I don't see the reason of continuing living, I've tried everything. I miss the times we had together but I feel I still needed to know more. There's questions that I had no time in saying. Yes I have my mother but it's not the same. I still cry to this day. I haven't had the chance to say the proper goodbye

Dad if you're ever listening know this, I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART AND I WILL NEVER EVER FORGET YOU, DAD I MISS YOU A LOT. WISH YOU COULD COME BACK

2. opt1musaber

opt1musaber Victory Saber's Recruit

News Credits:
    I honestly don't know what to say. Killing yourself isn't going to help anyone especially your mother. She already lost her partner that she was probably expecting to live her life out with and then to lose her son, where would that leave her? If you haven't discussed this with your mother, I think you should. I haven't lost my 'father', but when my parents divorced, which was hardly a marriage in the first place; I never had a father figure in my life at all . My father's considered a big time loser and doesn't do nothing to show his love for the children he brought to this world, but I have had to move on. Chin up dude and when you break through that pain barrier, you will see the good side to life again.

3. orionprime

orionprime <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and

It has been 11 years since my father passed as well and yes it is rough. The only advice I can offer is to remember the good times and things you did together. Be the kind of man you know he would be proud of, that is the best way to honor his memory. Be strong and stay positive, love those that you still have in your life.

4. IceMagnus

IceMagnus I like it loud!

News Credits:
    *cries and hugs you* He will always be in your heart....

5. Grimlock22

Grimlock22 Some sort of artist

Sorry if this sounds mean but Come on cheer up I mean a bad experience is just the beginning of a good experience

6. Fuzz

Fuzz Garbage Pail Kid TFW2005 Supporter

Our parents give us life, and they live through us after they're gone. Do you really think your father would want you to live, or end, your life this way? I doubt it. You had 20 good years to spend with your father. Some people aren't that lucky. Cherish those memories, and for God's sake, live your life! He'd probably tell you the same if he could.

7. bny888

bny888 バグバイト

News Credits:
    My Dad died in 2006. I miss him so much too. I often have dreams about him, and in most of them he's still strong and healthy.

8. JetFormers

JetFormers « Ultima Ratio Hecate »

News Credits:
    Don't go down that path, man..I mean committing suicide can you imagine what others around will think about that? And some times people aren't as lucky as you are to have a great father and son experience. Take me for a example I don't even know my real father more or less does he even know that I exist or even care for me at all. For all I know he could still be living in New Hampshire right now. And when I met my Dad(Step-Dad) even he wasn't there for be cause he moved here in to Texas for his new job. Ok scratch that he was there when I born, but still had to move here in TX when I was 8...But we didn't exactly had the best Father/Dad and Son experience. But non the less I still consider him as my Father because he was still there to support me my brothers and my Mom. So be lucky and keep hold on to those memories of your father.

9. UltraAlanMagnus

UltraAlanMagnus Big Green Dead?

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    Tumblr:
    I lost my dad 10 years ago. His death-date was August 28th 2002.

10. Seeker

Seeker Time Lord

Ebay:
    I could not have said it better.

11. Mister Gone

Mister Gone Macro-Con

News Credits:
    Wow my Dad hung himself 11 years ago today. What the hell is in the water in August?!