I might need help in Malaysia!

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by flamepanther, May 17, 2012.

1. flamepanther

flamepanther Interested, but not really

So, I've been looking for a particular figure for awhile now, and I stumbled across a really good price on my most recent search. Turns out the item is a Buy It Now on eBay Malaysia. Unfortunately for me, it looks like the seller might not ship to or accept payments from other countries, and I am in the United States. I've contacted the seller and I'm still waiting for a response.

So here's the deal. If I can't work things out with the seller, would anyone in Malaysia be willing to have the item shipped to them and then ship it to me, or buy the item and sell it back to me? Obviously I would be willing to pay for shipping to the United States, plus a modest markup for your assistance.

I don't want to reveal what figure this is until I can be reasonable assured it's going into my collection. I wouldn't want anyone with the means to grab them all and scalp them before I've started working out a deal with someone. Once that's out of the way, I'll update here with the toy so that everyone knows there's nothing shady going on here. :) 

Mods, my apologies if this thread belongs elsewhere.

2. [Wing_Saber-X]

[Wing_Saber-X] Fortress Maximus!

News Credits:
    Hi flamepanther Would you happen to know the seller's ID on ebay? I would like to help out a fellow member but need more info. Thanks!
    WSX :) 

3. flamepanther

flamepanther Interested, but not really

Much appreciated! I'm sending you a PM with the seller's ID.