2D Artwork: I made my own transformer

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by ThaConqueror, May 2, 2006.

1. ThaConqueror

ThaConqueror Rock! Robot Rock!

Hiya. I'm new here. I've posted this on tfans.com and allspark.com, so I might as well dump it here.

Recenty, after a fit of total boredom, I decided to design my own transformers which turn into food items. Annoyingly, it was on MS Paint, and we all know how annoying that is:banghead:  . But anyway, here they are.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Haven't thought up names for them yet. Thinking of Overbite for the pie and Optimus3000 on tfans.com suggested Deceptisauce for the BBQ sauce bottle. Hopefully I might get a better name on here...:rolleyes2  as if.

2. Triformis

Triformis Insecticon Fanatic TFW2005 Supporter

Hey,I'd buy 'em. How about the simplistic names Barbequon ("qu" pronounced like a "c") for the one and Optimus Pie for the other? Terrible, I know, but it's late and I'm tired.

3. Ktulu

Ktulu Whoosh TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Hilarity ensued.

4. Ger_Hankey

Ger_Hankey Now hiring evil minions

I always knew Barbeque sauce was evil!!!
    Well done!

5. Josh

Josh Comic Color-guy

News Credits:
    haha

fantastic!

these are as awesome as those appliance TFs from long back :D 

6. Gears

Gears buh-buh-body ya Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Those are so cool, especially how you added the transformation directions. Those would make the ultimate spies.

7. Brave Magnus

Brave Magnus Hecho en Argentina

News Credits:
    hehehehe, those are funny. :thumb 

8. butz

butz slippery when wet

Dammit, I must have gotten on here too late; all i see are the dreaded red Xs.

9. Triformis

Triformis Insecticon Fanatic TFW2005 Supporter

Yeah, they're gone now.....weird....I don't even see the "X's"....well, at least I got to see 'em last night.

10. butz

butz slippery when wet

There they are; Holy crap! you really went all out on these!

11. ThaConqueror

Barbequon is pretty good, actually:thumb  (might alter the spelling slightly). As for Optimus Pie...well, this guy on tfans.com suggested other robots based on actual Transformers that we all know and love. One was Optimus Pumpkin...with a detatchable a la mode ice cream (whatever that is) which turns into a weapons pack. I'm currently drawing Turkey Leg (though he looks more like a chicken drumstick), which is based on...Bumblebee!:lol 

12. IACON

IACON "That's Vector Sigma?" TFW2005 Supporter

I got the names:

Sweetacons for the decepticons and for the autobots - plate-o-bots.

13. ThaConqueror

The tfans.com guy called them Piebots - deserts and entrees - and Sidecons - side dishes. He also suggested that Megatron is now Megaberry (a plate of cranberries - too bad I don't know what cranberries look like:banghead:  ), Starscream = MashedPotatoCon, and CottageBot...who's no-one in particular, but I plan on making him based on Sideways, complete with 2 Minicons - salt and pepper shakers:lol  ! Other upcoming Minicons may be based on cutlery.

14. Rumble02

Rumble02 Radicon of Obliticons

WOW. I owe you my lunch money for the rest of my life

15. CdnShockwave

CdnShockwave The Prince of Poses TFW2005 Supporter

Buwaaaahahahahahha!!! On man, a pie TF... that's priceless! :lol  :lol  :lol 

16. ThaConqueror

That's what I thought...

Anyway, if anyone is familiar with Fileden.com, could they please tell me why it won't let me upload my Turkey Leg/Bumblebee pic, even though its small enough (site has a 10MB per file minimum, and file is unde 1MB, also there's a total limit of 500MB, and I'm nowhere near there yet.).

17. ThaConqueror

Right then. My older brother tried it, and Murphy's Law came into effect: you try something, it won't work, someone else tries it, works first time. Thus, I bring to you, the Transformers: Hungertron incarnation of Bumblebee: Turkey Leg!

[​IMG]

Yes, I know it looks more like a chicken drumstick, but us down here in Aussie don't eat much turkey, so don't blame me.

18. butz

butz slippery when wet

I would so buy those if they were made into figures.

19. ThaConqueror

So would I, mate. Maybe if I send the pics to Hasbro with PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE MAKE THESE scrawled on the bottom...well, you never know, do you?

As a heads-up, my next one is a version of Armada Sideways, now called Fryways! He's based on a container of chips - the ones you get in KFC, you know? Anyway, he comes with 2 mini-cons: a salt shaker and a vinegar bottle. They're called Saltwire and Squirt, respectively, and are triple changers, the third mode being a head for Fryways - for Piebot or Sidecon, get it?

Ooh! The chips on top have different features. One half split and end up on the arms, with the tips popping off to reveal launchable missiles...as you do. The other half end up on the back as a jet pack!

Other bots coming up include: Optimus Pumpkin (I'll give ya three guesses), Megagrape (same here), Jetfry (Jetfire's now a hot dog!) and MashedPotatocon (Starscream, involves a tricky rearranging of the plate...it'll be hell hard to draw...just proves my insanity).

20. ThaConqueror

Looks like I'm not very popular around here...*sniff*...WAAAAHH!!!

Look, it's not my fault if the updates take a while. It's in Paint, and I have to go to friggin' school, so I kinda have an excuse.

Anyway, here's Part 1 of my next guy. He's kinda complex to transform, so that's why I'm doin it in parts. He's the incarnation of Armada Sideways, as you should tell by the head sculpt and the launchers on the arms (all of them!). Now called Fryways, he comes with 2 Minicons - Squirt (Rook) and Saltwire (Crosswire) - to become his Piebot/Sidecon heads! Frways also transforms into a packet of KFC-style chips. However, unlike Armada Sideways, the Minicons have their own bot/food modes (Squirt=vinegar bottle; Saltwire=salt shaker). Enjoy!

[​IMG]

Up next: Optimus Pumpkin (most of the pumpkin detaches to form a trailer), Megagrape (stalk of grapes!), Jetfry (hot dog!) and something based on Starscream...any ideas? The transformation for Fryways will also be coming up next:D  .