I Made Movies Too! (one just got on Amazon)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by dark_mullet, Feb 5, 2008.

1. dark_mullet

dark_mullet Banned

Since the other guy made a thread for his first flick, I figured I'd make a thread for my crap.

I'm telling you right now, if you like bottom of the barrel stuff, cool. If you do not, you probably won't like anything I've done. Basic Slaughter is a very basic low budget slasher and Wolfster is just unique.

Anyway, I made a slasher flick called Basic Slaughter. Not happy with how it turned out, but it DID get a minor distribution deal and is right now on Amazon.com (WHICH IS AWESOME). Pretty basic (LULZ) stuff. Machete deaths, decapitation, chainsaw kill, boobs, bad acting, good acting. The story shifts between three groups of friends in the same town as the same killer is randomly murdering people. Some of the people are smart, some are standard idiots that almost choose death.

It's gotten really mixed reviews. One reviewer thinks it's a total turd, a couple think its bad but has redeeming qualities, a couple think it's average, a couple think it's pretty good, and a couple think it's the best indie slasher they've seen in the past year.

Trailer:

Part 2:

I've made some lesser stuff, like my first movie, a parody of racism and versus movies. Ku Klux Klan vs. Neo Nazis (No Matter Who Wins...Minorities Lose...) but is a total piece of garbage and I will not advertise it. somehow it still sells copies, most likely thanks to the title alone.

Also have a couple online series, Two is a Crowd (which my former partner pretty much stopped updating two episodes before being finished) and VGSpoofs, which sucks right now, but is getting a revamp this Spring/Summer and will be advertised when it's out.

www.twoisacrowd.com

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2016
  2. cobra zartan

cobra zartan Think's He's a Detective.

News Credits:
    Your mullet gives me bad dreams :(  and congrads on getting the flick on amazon!

3. DrGrim

DrGrim OBEY

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I envy you! That's the stuff I wanna do! I got a camera for X-mas and have been making short films. I don't know people willing to act for me though. Congrats on your accomplishment, dude!

4. dark_mullet

dark_mullet Banned

Thanks Grim. Basically just keep making stuff, you'll branch out when it comes to actors.

Bad dreams...or NAUGHTY dreams?

5. KA

KA PENIS GOES WHERE?!!

News Credits:
    holy shit those look like crap! :lol 

but i lold, kudos n a good day to you sir

6. dark_mullet

dark_mullet Banned

And at the end of the day, really, that's ALL that matters.