I kinda have an idea for a fanfic...

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Lock Cade, Nov 28, 2006.

1. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl TFW2005 Supporter

Nov 16, 2006
    Hello, I'm TRANS+CRAZY, but you can also call me by my real name Stacy. I'm a 20 year-old female who not only loves Transformers (mainly G1 since I'm more familiar with it than the newer shows), but I also love to write (hence I'm actually an aspiring novelist). I've been thinking about doing a fanfic lately, but I'm not quite sure if anyone's going to like it or not...

The idea is that I'm going to retell the Transformers story, using the 'bots from the G1 series but giving them updated alternative-modes, and have different human characters instead of Spike and Sparkplug Witwicky (I fear that I wouldn't be able to write them into the story, and keeping them true to their personalities). I'm thinking of setting it within the mid 2000s (anywhere from 2030s to 2050s), and I kinda want to try to remain true to some of the story elements of the G1 series.

I'm still in the thinking process, and I... well... just don't know how well people are going to like what I want to do within a fanfic. Can't you tell that I really do care about how people think about my work? It's probably no wonder why I've spent the last couple of years trying to make this one story [that I've been working on since high school] good enough that it could become, quote, the next "Big Thing."