I kinda feel guilty for enjoying RID for what it is

Discussion in 'Transformers Cyberverse and Cartoon Discussion' started by YellowCorvette, Jun 27, 2018.

1. YellowCorvette

YellowCorvette Raise Your Flag!!

News Credits:
    Flickr:
    I know and understand all the pet peeve most people have with RID, but I just wonder if people that dislike RID think that anyone that enjoy it should actually feel bad about it.

Just curious, am I wrong for liking RID? Like in the genuinely like it way despite understand the flaws?

Last edited: Sep 13, 2018
  2. Hotshotprime43

Hotshotprime43 Well-Known Member

I say enjoy it if you can. You are allowed to enjoy it and there nothing wrong with that. If I can watch Energon every couple years on DVD all the way though you can enjoy RID15

3. Xformermike

Xformermike Anecdotal Assassin

Who cares what the majority thinks?

I think it was complete horse shit. So what? If you enjoyed it that’s wonderful for you, don’t worry about others opinions- even if they are strongly worded and have a mass following.

You do you dude. Screw the rest. I wish I could like a TF show these days. Just not happening for me. I don’t think any less of someone for liking something that I do not... It just doesn’t really matter what others think when it comes to this stuff.

4. Mega scream

Mega scream Fguyretftgu7

While in my opinion RID2015 was much worse than Prime, it's okay. It is not required to hate or love any cartoon just because people say you must.