I just watched one of the greatest comedies of all time!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Blue Meanie, Aug 21, 2007.

1. Blue Meanie

Blue Meanie Hello from the Gutter

Latin Kings: A Street Gang Story. I watched this Documentary with a bunch of my friends and we simply could not stop laughing the entire time. It was very strange, instead of delving into what was causing urban gangs and violence, the movie makers focused on King Tone and his other High ranking Latin King hoods. The guy spouts lines that just have you cracking up. For instance, he is locked up in his slum house under house arrest unable to leave and facing years in prison, and he is being interviewed by the film maker who is an award winning director. He says insults to the director and then adds "Because I am King Tone and your just a cracka" Cut to king tone being walked into prison. Pure friggin comedy. If you ever want to feel better about your life, watch this film. It will motivate you to read, appreciate your parents, stay in school and stay away from gangs. The combined IQ of all interviewed couldn't have been over 120.

2. Ktulu

Ktulu Whoosh TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Why isn't this thread about Blazing Saddles?

Anyway, I'll check that out

3. sharke

sharke canadian piece of sh*t

yeah that title is way to misleading

4. ambushbug74

ambushbug74 Stroke me, Stroke me! TFW2005 Supporter

What city is this set in? I wonder cause when I was younger there was a big gang called the "Latin Counts" and I heard they ended up merging (yeah, I know) with another gang called "Cash Flow Posse" to become Latin Kings. So I was curous as to how wide spread that gang is.

5. Blue Meanie

Blue Meanie Hello from the Gutter

No matter which movie I said if it wasn't the movie you thought was the greatest of all time it would have been misleading. :D 
    New York, but they are nationwide.