I just purchased MP-05 from an online store...

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by FortressMaximus1976, Apr 26, 2007.

1. FortressMaximus1976

FortressMaximus1976 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Hey all,

I just purchased mp-05 unmodified on preorder, with next shipment expected in on April 30th. The name of the store is www.taotoysonline.com. The price is $124. After reading the post about a lot of the MP-05 being pulled off Ebay, I figured I better grab one while they are still going to be available...I talked to one store a few minutes ago called ToyToyko out of NYC...all the MP Megs they have are going for over a $100 bucks modified..and one left that was unmodified for $175, so I figured I better jump on this one I found. The store seems pretty good, but I never heard of them before I started doing a search for MP megs...anyways, just a heads up if anyone wants in.

2. onesock

onesock Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
  3. Nerdling

Nerdling Jiminy Jilikers!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    That's insane. TFsource had him for $103 shipping included. Glad I got him early.

As far as Toy Tokyo goes, I'm glad they finally got him. I live in Brooklyn and might head into the East Village where the store is located to see what their 'modded' version looks like.

4. Moonstreaker

Moonstreaker The Evil Triplet

Ebay:
    Very good price compared to some. The store of Moonstreaker has an unmoddified one for $145 shipped...I have pics.