I Just Played WFC Multiplayer with a Lot of Cheaters! (PC)

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by DinoFreakUSA, Jan 14, 2012.

1. DinoFreakUSA

DinoFreakUSA Well-Known Member

I signed in on WFC hoping to kill an hour and a half. First I joined a team deathmatch. There were about three cheaters there. One of them had a machine gun fusion cannon as a Scout. Another automatically got a ion blaster turret. The third just left mines everywhere.

I quit the Deathmatch and went to Conquest. There were cheaters there too! Firstly, there was a Scout that kept his cloak even after he fired his gun. A Scientist was able to launch two drones at once and a Soilder kept firing Omega Missles. WFC has become overrun with cheaters.

2. Prime Jetscream

Prime Jetscream HE PULLS THE STRINGS AND HE MAKES THEM RING

News Credits:
    I guess I got the PS3 version just in time.

3. Atlas42

Atlas42 Banned

still using pc in 2012?

ohshitniggawhatyoudoing

4. Barricade24

Barricade24 The Decepticop

News Credits:
    Man...what is with people that have to cheat to be good at a game? People that have to do this are really not very good players at all. I don't mind using codes and stuff for single player games but multiplayer cheaters really bug me.

5. Zeta Otaku

Zeta Otaku Who ya gonna call? TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    There are cheaters on the consoles too, but far less frequent. A couple days ago, there was a scientist who could fire both tank shells and scout miniguns in jet mode, in robot mode, he could war cry and cloak and would spawn with a grenade launcher and scrap maker.

reported him for cheating and put him on the avoid player list on X-box live (sorry, can't remember the guy's name).

6. Cracka J

Cracka J judas in my mind TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    PC has been ridden with cheaters/hackers since it launched in 2010. All the good/legit players I used to bang with on there have long moved onto other things, I have as well.

Highmoon/activision never supported the game on PC so there's your answer to why it's so bad. Really just surprised they haven't taken the server down yet for it.

7. Thenames9

Thenames9 D-d-d-d-duel!

News Credits:
    Yeah, PC always has more cheaters than console players, I guess it's easier. Pretty sad really, I know someone who hacks his PC, but only for new bonuses, and never online. There's an etiquette to cheating, you know! :p 

8. optimus12380

optimus12380 Well-Known Member

You should try playing CoD MW3 if you think WFC is bad and filled with cheaters/hackers, just about every game has someone walling or using an aimbot. You can report them all you want but Activision doesn't give a shit, they got their money and laughing all the way to the bank. Thankfully there's always Skyrim for some stress free gaming.

ohshitniggawhatyousaying?

PC gaming is far more versatile than console gaming...give me a high powered gaming laptop like Alienware or Asus anyday. Because I can really see toting my 40" Samsung and PS3 with me on a roadtrip or over to a friends house.

9. Cracka J

Cracka J judas in my mind TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    It's only easy if the developer makes it easy. Lots of other games have security measures in place to prevent hacks, but activision is notorious for not supporting their PC games, or giving a shit what people do on them once they login.

Highmoon left us with a 1 and out with their PC outings so I think that tells you how much they cared about supporting it. Pretty much bottom line go console if you want to play an activision or highmoon game competitively online, cause at least sony or M$ can look into the complaint and system ban some bitches if they are using system altering devices.

10. rxlthunder

rxlthunder Banned

News Credits:
    You do know that many people still use their PC's as their main form of entertainment, right?

11. amd098

amd098 En taro Artanis!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    not sure if trolling?

12. Onslaught24

Onslaught24 GATTAI Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    that's the bad thing about PC. are the servers better though, or are they still terrible like xbox and ps3?

13. Stone Violet

Stone Violet Female Decepticon

Yeah,cheaters do suck once a cheater always a cheater and this is the reason I'm single.

14. Takun

Takun strongbad_email.exe

Ebay:
    Charming, though I know where your coming from mate, lol.

I played RotF once with cheaters (on the PS3 no less - how'd they do that?) by making Grindor hide inside buildings and all that jazz. From the sounds of cheering it was a bunch of little kids, too. But I just don't get it in general - RotF was such an easy game, even online! Even the worst players would be able to stumble through some luck without glitches.

15. Primal Sabbath

Primal Sabbath Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):

I do so quite often. I prefer my big screen and Xbox over a 11" screen ANY day.

But I agree with you on MW3... I'm pretty happy I didn't buy that game, and instead just borrowed it. And Skyrim is basically my meth equivalent.

16. Drunk-Wheeljack

Drunk-Wheeljack MrTomo

I played a game of WFC on PC a while back, and i saw some cheaters as well

Such as a person playing starscream, he was far above the top of the map, he was outside of the map and had a null ray, so no one could reach him to bring him down, seemed like he had unlimited ammo too

17. Slipstreamer 8

Slipstreamer 8 Well-Known Member

game sucked balls didn't right ? any way who do u play with the keyboard I just don't get.

18. XxRoyxX

XxRoyxX Well-Known Member

simple solution to hackers: kill dem! :cool: 

19. TigerBlade

TigerBlade Prepare for extermination

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    He is 110%.

A high end gaming rig kills any console stone dead in every aspect....and that is coming from a reformed Sony fanboy. Having said that I wouldn't sell my 360/PS3 as sometimes it's good to kick back on the sofa with surround sound but a dedicated gaming pc simply murders them overall.

Plus CoD (which I fucking hate) is riddled with cheaters on consoles too......

11" screen? Really? I'd say that isn't really a dedicated games machine then! Ppl also often forget PC's look good on TV's nowadays too, BF3 in 3D on a 50" screen is awesome....if a little uncomfortable to control.

You can use any 360 or PS3 pad on a PC but third person games are often more fluid/accurate with a kb/mouse.

20. Dolza_Khyron

Dolza_Khyron Well-Known Member

meh i was just going to buy the game to play the single player anyways lol