I just got an idea

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by ConeheadConvoyX, Jul 17, 2009.

1. ConeheadConvoyX

ConeheadConvoyX Banned

In G1 Cliffjumper was always considered a repaint of Bumblebee and in recent sereies (Classics, Henkei) he is. But in G1 he was a slighty different car but had a similar/same Transformation. See Bumblebee and Cliffjumper. I know there were some confusions with the toys but if you look a cartoon screen shots you can see what I mean. So instead of Movie Cliffjumper (If he ever is in a movie) being a straight Bumblebee repaint, what about him being a similar looking but not the same car like a new Dodge Charger and have him transform/look similar in robot mode like the twins. What do you think. Is this a good idea?

2. maninthebox94

maninthebox94 Banned

Well, for the first transformer film, they realeased a toy latter that was just a repaint of BB and called it cliff jumper, so i really don't see this happening man.

3. montague78

montague78 For Cybertron!!

I think any idea of using separate molds instead of repaints is a wonderful idea!!!

That said, ya it would be cool if they made a movie mold of him as a new dodge charger.

4. montague78

montague78 For Cybertron!!

True!! Cliffjumper did appear in the Reign of SS comic. And last i remember he was killed by SS or Thundercracker. I have to read it again i can't remember. So it won't work for the movie line.
    But...it would work in Alternators line!! Transforming Dodge Charger!!

5. jonatron26

jonatron26 Well-Known Member

they can race in the 3 legged race against skids/mudflap and sunstreaker/sideswipe at the autobot sibling picnic.

6. Gingerchris

Gingerchris Telly-headed Tyrant

News Credits:
    Cliffjumper for TF3. He can be a repaint of Bumblebee but with a different head and in the film he can be cooler than Bumblebee (mostly because he can actually talk properly) and Sam will like him more and Bumblebee can cry over something again.