I just found out

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Scourge, Aug 24, 2007.

1. Scourge

Scourge I shall rise again

That i have type diabettes type 2 and they only reason i figuered that out was because i have a staph infection under my arm *Whee i am overjoyed at the news* No Not really i am just scared now. okay end of the rant

Last edited: Aug 24, 2007
  2. Bryan

Bryan ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Hey guy, I'm sorry to hear that.

You didn't put I or II in your post, so I'm not sure which type you have, but the good news is that you can live a happy, healthy, and last but not least, long life even with diabetes.

You'll probably have to make some serious changes in your diet and lifestyle. But the bottom line is that even though this might seem overwhelming rght now, it's definitely something you can deal with.

I'm not an expert on diabetes by any means, but I have a pretty good working knowledge of it. Feel free to PM me if you ever any questions or concerns, and I'd be happy to do my best to answer them.

3. Team Jetfire

Team Jetfire Pop-POP!

News Credits:
    I am sorry to hear that :( 

That kind of new is never good, but on the bright side, there are ways to control it.

I wish you the best of luck.

4. Ktulu

Ktulu Whoosh TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Man that sucks, I'm very sorry to hear that. I've been thinking about things like this a lot lately, I really need to change my lifestyle big time.

Just hang in there, as said, you can get through i t

5. ShortCircuit

ShortCircuit Decepticon

My cousin has diabetes too......What did the doc say you gotta do? Y'know like, to keep it under control and stuff? Is it really only like sugery stuff that makes it bad? Can you tell me a lil about it?

6. cambaprecoz

cambaprecoz Well-Known Member

Wow, Scourge, I hope you can control it, keep yourself healthy, I assure you your life-style must change for the best.

here at the boards we ar all like a big family, we gather up, we talk, we have fun.
    but one really important thing is that we your "fellow TFWers" care for you and wish you the best.